Forum

Grem` presents Nihility

Created 22nd June 2009 @ 02:10

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

eskimo_tim

nice frags, good movie…EXCEPT for the Jurassic 5 bit
dont get me wrong, jurassic 5 is a great group, but in a tf2 frag movie?! does not work at all, especially in between two rock songs

i had to skip past the part that played j5 because it was ruining them for me!

davesan

epx^
Panda

awesome movie grem, loved the music (can you make me a mix tape!?) ill have to start recording demos and give a movie a go myself :D

Grem

rEJ
TG

Aww, I love Jurassic 5, and ever since I heard that song, I wanted to see it in a frag vid, so I put it in myself. Oh well!

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

Pro’s

+nice tunes
+nice runs

Con’s

-framerate
-little bit too long

Grem

rEJ
TG

What do you mean by framerate Bones, if you don’t mind me asking? AFAIK it was rendered at 29.97fps which is standard, unless the clips themselves are sped up…which i was worried about :/

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

i had to watch it in internet explorer because for some reason the videos on this site dont work in firefox for me. But it just looked choppy generally all the way. How did you record it?

I’ll try the download version and see if its different. :)

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Would have to agree with bones, the movie was good, but the framerate was kinda annoying. :7

mulk

what are you on about.. nilla doesnt play scout :(

Grem

rEJ
TG

I just watched the owned.tv link on chrome. DAYUM that’s some choppy framerate. No way was that intended like that. The dl version is definitely better. I’ll get it uploaded to PLDX tonight.

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

yeh i watched my movie on owned.tv after posting and its equally as choppy. Must just be their embedded player.

b45h0r

The embed player of own3D.tv supports only HQ atm, which is still almost as good as youtube HD. for own3D HD its sending you to own3D page – but this will be changed soon and you can enjoy HD 720p on ETF2L.org without leaving the page.

own3D HD is > youtube HD and is equal with PLDX HD

LQ/HQ streaming on own3D is there for ppl with slower internet connection and wooden PCs, since not everyone can or want to watch 720p HD.

for those who have troubles in Firefox – please deactivate your AdBlock+ on ETF2L.org and own3D.tv

cheers

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2