Forum

Random Damage

Created 22nd June 2009 @ 00:10

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 14 Next »

Ed

Mafia
fx.

well if he asked for demos im sure he would’ve been sent loads, if he was scared to get bombarded by div6 players he could’ve sed only div2 upwards or something.

He didn’t announce it afaik so no wonder num.

http://etf2l.org/forum/movie/topic-2069/?recent=25487

Good movie, not sure if I’m being biased because I was in it but w/e.
I agree that it’s too much druidz/vale/whatever they’re known as nowadays.

Ninja edit to reply to Ed:

well if he asked for demos im sure he would’ve been sent loads, if he was scared to get bombarded by div6 players he could’ve sed only div2 upwards or something.

Link clickedy:

I’m looking only really for Div 1 highlights, mostly because if i opened it up to all divisions i would probably have too many demos sent (maybe).

myNax

best tf2 movie at the moment!

absolutely loved it. sick editing, sick frags, not the perfect music though. I missed cc, diggy etc… frags :/
However, you did a great job creating a fantastic movie which is very enjoyable to watch (:

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

http://etf2l.org/forum/movie/topic-2069/?recent=25487
edit: beaten to it

I’m blind after watching the freight footage, talk about bright.

Obviously great players but overall it was like L4D: same old in a new box, too much hype before release.

Great video quality and good editing but nothing really new…sorry if this is harsh, one can tell you put many hours into it. Definitely up there overall, just…the hype spoiled it for me and left me underwhelmed.

kaidus

WiK?

Considering the calibre of some of these clips, I don’t like how many “right place, right time” shots there are. They’re impressive if you count how many kills, but I can’t count to 5 without watching a video.

Nice video overall but over hyped imo.

Bury

Good frags by numlocked and sQveh

destructo

“f00ken wicked movie :))”

grey

nm

We are getting killed by a pyro. 0/10.

no srsly that e-divine clip is oooold. :D

skinnie

TCM

well it was originally intended as a druidz movie but we folded before it was finished so thats why there are a lot of clips from druidz/vale

Extremer

Folded and reformed shortly after with pretty much the same lineup

A_Spec

I had the honour to watch the movie before it was “officially” released. Great work, those sniper runs on BL were epic, not to mention the comedy übered soldier getting Sasha’d into the air.

SfynX

T2P

Rating 8.8/10

A very nice fragmovie, overhyped for what it was but still very enjoyable. Alot of 1 v 3-5 action and one off frags make it very enjoyable to watch.
Downside tbh some are normal frags which u see in invite pickups…

I had the honour to watch the movie before it was “officially” released. Great work, those sniper runs on BL were epic, not to mention the comedy übered soldier getting Sasha’d into the air.

“QUAD KILL COMIN IN”
“what the fuck”
-a spec looks round, unimpressed-

Bun

GM

Epic movie, was expecting a longer movie though after all the hype.
Good work though.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 14 Next »