Forum

A short fragmovie

Created 21st May 2009 @ 14:12

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Was planning to make a nice video, but don’t really have the time to figure out Vegas. So I just tossed together the stuff I got and put some music (which was picked because it was the right lenght :D) under it. Rating my editing above 0/10 makes you batshit insane. Material is from about 2 weeks: pcws, pugs and officials.

http://www.wegame.com/watch/A_short_fragmovie/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijuUSn1LeCc

Brainmaster

GoT<3
#WW

VERY GOOOD !

Memento Mori

no wonder he gets all the ubers

flushy

P.O.P

id love to see a longer 7-10 min vid!

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

no wonder he gets all the ubers

Can’t uber a dead man. Besides, we want to make sure the respawn timer still works ;).

Genmix

bobs

nice sprees in there

RaCio

GoT²

You should have put a bit more time in editing and removing the hud etc.

The frags were quite good though :)

Willazord

cool frags

Contra

Be

good job and very nice frags :)

YAY first fragvid I’m in.

2 things:

– Remove the tags from the video or you’ll be banned from vimeo sooner than you’d expect. They have some kind of obsession about being retarded or something and hence ban everyone who posts a fragvid on there.

– Damn you for not putting in that double air u got on me in the match on gran.

Oh yeah, nice job, great sprees, good to see a demo not failing at nades like 90% of demos.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Remove the tags from the video or you’ll be banned from vimeo sooner than you’d expect.

They have some kind of obsession about being retarded or something and hence ban everyone who posts a fragvid on there.

Oh. I didn’t know about that. Wegame will be up in a couple of mins

edit: must have missed it when looking through the demo :P

alfa

Nice video

“Page not found” upload to wegame :)

reggin

FoF

Sorry, “A short fragmovie” was deleted at 9:43:31 Thu May 21, 2009. We have no more information about it on our mainframe or elsewhere.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »