Forum

Infinite Power by Kaneco

Created 19th July 2015 @ 02:07

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Kaneco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwThwtDDWaI

Had over 500 demos laying around from the last 2 years, took me 6 months to pick, record, edit, etc… Over 600gb of recordings and over 300 frags recorded, the movie has around 150 frags. Final render 212gb and the compressed file over 3gb.

Frags from 6v6 mixes, pickups, scrims and officials from the last 2 years. Some frags from this season that I played in High as well. Like 2 frags from lobbies.

There’s some stuff that’s not exactly how I wanted but I wanted to get this finally done with so I can move on with other projects. But overall I’m happy with the work I put into it (I estimate to over 200h).

Learned SFM (kinda) in the process which was very cool to work with.

Feedback is appreciated.

shoras

Good frags and edit. That’s what I expected to see and wasn’t wrong.

stephen

Frags where good but the first song gave me hiv

Phnx

Amazing frags, was wondering why I never saw a serious fragmovie out of you since you played for quite a while and knew how to record…

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from Phnx

Amazing frags, was wondering why I never saw a serious fragmovie out of you since you played for quite a while and knew how to record…

CAUSE HE’S BAD

10/10 fragmovie

NeuTronas

That’s a good one!

irfx

EPA

Enjoyed the entire movie (which happens rarely), very well done!

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

rofl going for the crit airshot instead of the 3 people on the floor. I laughed so hard at that.

Kaneco

Quoted from toogyboogy

rofl going for the crit airshot instead of the 3 people on the floor. I laughed so hard at that.

come on man, u know it, gotta go for dem sick airs. spoiler: I killed the medic and soldier after but didn’t fit in the pace of the movie..

Kaneco

Download link (60fps): https://mega.co.nz/#!kQYiTAoR!zHlFedSB0eXOadZj5ffA5dB30QgINQ43yyi91P9jMxM

for anyone interested

nole

BWB

gj

DUCKSLAYER

sik airshots

Mino

apt

get carried

Kaneco

Quoted from Mino

get carried