Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

LuckyLuke

UbeR |

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s0F2nAuA1M

Submit your plays: http://www.extelevision.com/submit
Support us on Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/eXtv

Bona

PMW

Better than april, overall great production quality once again, looking forward to next month!

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

Great production makes up for some dog-shit garbage-tier frags in there

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

where my euros at

Shrapnel

#10 is almost literally a w+m1 pyro play…he gets out axe and flare but doesn’t hit with them :P

shoras

Did you get only 10 submissions throughout the month so you had to put that Pyro clip as a #10?

But overall, this one was much better than previous imo.

Last edited by shoras,

While this concept is cool, I can only wonder why dont you pick top10 plays from etf2l + esea + ugc + asiafortress (I hope thats the league’s name) on so called “pro” level. And thathow award the players from their actions in their officials. Has this ever been thought about or is it just straightup too much work?

Phnx

Quoted from snappe

While this concept is cool, I can only wonder why dont you pick top10 plays from etf2l + esea + ugc + asiafortress (I hope thats the league’s name) on so called “pro” level. And thathow award the players from their actions in their officials. Has this ever been thought about or is it just straightup too much work?

the viewerbase will not appriciate worse frags from higher skilled settings.
it’s too late for this channel considering how many years they have been doing it with minimum monitoring.
I think there should be a new channel for these kind of stuff.

Zangetsu

4SKINGS

Quoted from Beater

Great production makes up for some dog-shit garbage-tier frags in there

LuckyLuke

UbeR |

Quoted from snappe

It’s too much work for us to go through each match and find clips ourselves. However everyone can submit plays, also for others so we’re definitely including them when they’re submitted. We just pick the best 10 out of the submissions every month. But I’ll admit that the premier level players don’t really submit a lot.

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

You’ve heard it boys, start watching those Prem STV demos on your own to send ticks of them to Luke

Thanks for the response, I didn’t actually know the part that you can send other people’s demos aswell. Now, quickly, everyone volunteer to see your favourite plays in top 10 plays of the month ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Phnx

what if people don’t want their plays to be submitted?
I am not sure most people in prem would be hyped about their plays being uploaded, especially if they wanted to do something with them in the first place.
but I can be wrong on that, curios to see the actual stance on this from some prem players.

Last edited by Phnx,

Quoted from Phnx

I am not sure most people in prem would be hyped about their plays being uploaded, especially if they wanted to do something with them in the first place.
but I can be wrong on that, curios to see the actual stance on this from some prem players.

Highlighting player’s moments is common in other games aswell. I cant see how this could be disliked by the playerbase, and take away the usage of the clips in their own fragmovies. But that’s just me and im not a prem player. Would be nice to hear what people think about this tho.

Pete_

PrettyGay

Quoted from Phnx

Beater does it all the time and he never got shit for it

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »