Forum

bleu democall

Created 29th March 2015 @ 07:46

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Peter

Last edited by Peter,

Bona

PMW

what’s the point in giving you demos when you’re just going to cut every single thing that matters in a frag

Peter

Quoted from Bona

what’s the point in giving you demos when you’re just going to cut every single thing that matters in a frag

dont really think that i cut out that much out of the clip…
thanks for your opinion though

Meeto

Quoted from Peter

[…]

You cut a LOT out of the clip. I barely saw what you even killed.

Josh

ez
LEGO

Quoted from Peter

[…]

You cut so much out of it, the only thing we get to see is you rocket jump and do a taunt. Take time on the frags and make them look good.

Kemor

And that children is a tryhard.

BraveHeart

GOALstar

Quoted from Josh

[…]

You cut so much out of it, the only thing we get to see is you rocket jump and do a taunt. Take time on the frags and make them look good.

its not bad imo
bleu – give more space to each part of the clip and focus the important parts and not the taunt for example

HartzFartz

(ETF2L Donator)
0fo
0FO

I don’t got any talent myself but I suggest to use less laggy demos.

aron

Quoted from Bona

What’s the point in not giving them? It’s not like you’ll loose it yourself. It’s honestly tiresome for someone who’s trying to improve on editing that his progress depends on players who consider their frags sacred being afraid about them not being displayed properly. Editing is more about the editing than the frag itself, fraps recorded frag collections put together in Windows Live Movie Maker are another thing by themselves. And I don’t think bleu has a single reason to be thankful for that opinion either, there’s nothing constructive about it. Not that you’re the first or last one who dislikes “heavier” editing for said reasons.

Last edited by aron,

Meeto

Quoted from aron

[…]

What’s the point in not giving them? It’s not like you’ll loose it yourself. It’s honestly tiresome for someone who’s trying to improve on editing that his progress depends on players who consider their frags sacred being afraid about them not being displayed properly. Editing is more about the editing than the frag itself, fraps recorded frag collections put together in Windows Live Movie Maker are another thing by themselves. And I don’t think bleu has a single reason to be thankful for that opinion either, there’s nothing constructive about it. Not that you’re the first or last one who dislikes “heavier” editing for said reasons.

What are you talking about? He posted an example of his work, which usually implies “This is what I’ll be doing with your demo’s.”
That sample was terrible, nothing but cuts and flashing lights, didn’t even show the frag correctly. All we saw was the medics shoes, before it cut to the soldier taunting.
If he wants people to send him demo’s, he needs to show them something more attractive than that.

Peter

can send you nudes

Add A Reply Pages: 1