''Underrated'' Sniper Frag movie

Created 17th September 2014 @ 21:44

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Jelly

(°)>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35n1yyvQVOw

TF2 sniper frag movie ”Starlight” edited by crumblewood, frags by jelly
All clips are from:
-UGC S13/scrims (div3/plat included)/and some pugs. (6s included)

Thanks for watching (in advance), feel free to share this video if you enjoyed watching, we would really appreciate it!

Jelly

(°)>

^Edit: Add for merc or questions.

nijoonen

Gaston
8-)

That red thing blinking on top of the screen was just weird and very annoying.

Jelly

(°)>

”Sadly some clips have a red error box because of the love and war update. ” yeah too bad, the editor didn’t realize you could fix this with a green screen. I hope you’re able to ignore that though :s

Last edited by Jelly,

akachu

OMGOSH JELLY

konr

Some okay frags but not something that I’d say really warrants a new thread, nor a completely different title than the actual name of the movie stating how you’re underrated.

Also of course the huge error sign shit is very intrusive and annoying, along with round winning/losing sounds carrying over suggests that the editor didn’t really put a lot of thought into polishing it.

Last edited by konr,

Jelly

(°)>

Never said that I’m underrated, I also said quote on quote, but thanks for the constructive criticism I guess. And you’re right about the round winning/losing sound and the red error box, those are some flaws on crumblewood’s end (the editor) I just provided frag clips with some standards, so I guess I did well on my end considering this is also my first frag ‘movie’ :>

Super

Great frags in this video, mediocre editing, great video all together!

Darkes

nice frags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rot

cool frags
extremely meh editing

Jelly

(°)>

Thank you, again; frags were my job and editting was crumblewood’s job. I get alot of dislikes/hate on the video even though the frags are fine.. Just the editting is apparently poorly executed.

Add A Reply Pages: 1