Forum

Frag Movie [Soldier]

Created 20th April 2009 @ 20:18

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Side|Effect

2ne1
[PG]

@ xncc
While I agree people should focus on commenting on the video, I don’t think I am flaming, I have tried to remain constructive in an attempt to to clarify my points. On the other hand, BvD’s last post had a personal attack in it and yes I do regard that as flaming.

I had intended to answer the inconsistencies earlier but it slipped my mind. Not everything was recorded using the same method, some of the clips were done using fraps at 50% speed and so the sound couldn’t be used. As for the hud, I had just discovered how to get the hud to only display the death notice and so some of the clips are that way, I apologise for those, I know they can be distracting.

iQue

keso

To clarify, I meant lack of editing as you barely used any transitions or small effects. Not necessarily colour filters or extremely complicated demo smooths, but it lacked a little “edge”. Just a small fade between scenes can do wonders. I do appreciate the syncing you did, but you could have done much more.

Even though it was rendered at 30 FPS, the lack of motion blur makes it look like 20. Just a heads up. And if you need to use slow motion, please use very high FPS clips to avoid it looking laggy. Slow motion can do a lot for the overall feeling of the movie but when it’s laggy it’s kind of ruined

Nothing wrong with the content though, absolutely brilliant playing. Good job

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Boring, quite common frags + the video DOES lag both on youtube and the downloaded version, especially during the slow parts. And as I have never had any lag with HD material with the same codec, and your video doesn’t have an especially high quality, I doubt it’s related to my cpu.

I doesn’t lag on my PC, only a little bit during slow motion. I think the frags are very good, maybe for your next video you could just do a quick intro/outro.

ozonE

Bring!

Wtf is up with everybody whining about editing? It’s not that important… Good vid! Nice frags, I wanted to see more airgibs with rockets and not so many finnish off’s with shotgun 8/10.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

It does lag.

Joshua

Wasn’t really very entertaining as people said, and whilst the clips obviously weren’t repeated, they were so similar in content they might as well have been.

You also included clips where it was quite obvious you left your medic to die to get glory shots – not good.

4/10

Krulltotten

²¹

Nice fragvid man! keep it up :)

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Editing was lacking, and even though some plays were good , i got bored at the single airshot -> 1 kill clips. :/

eskimo_tim

nice frags, nice music, i LIKED how there wasnt a intro and outro like all the rest of the crappy frag movies on this site

well done! :D

haRacz

What’s the 1st song ?

Side|Effect

2ne1
[PG]

Puscifer – The Undertaker (Renholdër Mix)

cook

FB

Awesome movie, I come to see nice shots/sprees, not medic saves, screw the medics! :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3