Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Side|Effect

2ne1
[PG]

I’ll have a YT stream up later. Enjoy.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z428UF8H

Edit, Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzRhxwBGsm8

Psyche

Your download link sucks, what’s up with 30 kb/s?

Salmon

alfa
[hePPa]

fine for me, I’m getting 400 kb/s

ShellShock

400kb,yeah hes a premium asshole :D…anyway if you can upload to youtube or somthing else,cause waiting 3 hours for a movie,seems 2 long :<

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

i got 130kbps on normal membership

Gompy

IsF
tfortress.no

lol I got 1.2 Mb/sec with regular Membership… :p

ShellShock

lol bullshit,whats your internet speed,100gigabyte?

iQue

keso

I got 250 kb/s and I’m not even a member. lol.

Nice video though… frags were damn good and the music wasn’t too bad. I only wish you would have edited it a bit more :)

Good job tho

Side|Effect

2ne1
[PG]

I get 1.2mb/sec too, it’s odd you guys are getting such low speeds.

Atkins

Velox.
TSPAG

omg side effect 3rd movie :)))
well done, but im still better and yo uknow it !

BvD

flowerpower/

No intro, no outro, really bad editing. I feel for your medics, since they have to run through all the enemies you rocketjump behind.

Also strange fps lags and very high interp…

imo: 3/10, cause there were some nice shots in it.

Side|Effect

2ne1
[PG]

Intros/Outros are compulsory? Nobody told me. The fps lag is your computer (CPU) choking because it can’t play the file, everything was captured at 100 fps and the output render is a h.264 codec, 29.97fps. I am going to assume everyone here who says “bad editing” just means the lack of smoothing, I think you would then need to go look up the definition to editing, otherwise, please elaborate.

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzRhxwBGsm8

BvD

flowerpower/

Wow somebody here can’t take alittle feedback geez…

No it’s not my CPU lagging cause I have it the same frags over and over.

In order to introduce yourself to the viewers you use an intro, and maybe add alittle extra to that, people like that. Outro is used for shoutouts, letting people know their addition is appreciated etcetc.

Maybe you should do your homework and check what people see under the term editing. It’s highlighting, some smoothing, some FX, transitions, w/e. All you did was slow/fastforward which is really boring.

Owh, and yeah, people like a combination of cool shots and long killing sprees to show consistent skill. This could’ve been made out of 1000 matches with some lucky shots.

You don’t make a fragvideo cause you want to show others what you do, you want to entertain the crowd with nice music/editing/intro-outro. You want them to remember your video. That’s something you forgot while making it.

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

“Owh, and yeah, people like a combination of cool shots and long killing sprees to show consistent skill. This could’ve been made out of 1000 matches with some lucky shots.”

Same with every fragvid, yours and mine included. Nonetheless i give it 6 (some rlly good sprees there) couldve earned the last 4 points with editing

ShellShock

O-H M-Y G-O-D

HE IS SO HOT THERE
NICE OWNING <3
pro soly :D,i love seein my friends getting owned
though,no owning me :<

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »