Forum

Top 10 TF2 plays - June 2014

Created 2nd August 2014 @ 23:55

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Popcorp

If you don’t want to include any Lobby frags, just include in Clip submission a link to a Team page + Logs (UGC, ETF2L, ESEA etc.). If it was a Mix match, ask to provide Logs, because if it wasn’t a lobby, it would show something else than TF2Center Lobby #xxxxxxx
Ofc sometimes we get double logs, Tf2center and Server logs, but at least it’s easier to track down a player and see if it was a Tf2center or not.

But make those 2 Optional, stating that including at least 1 of those will increase your chances to get in Top 10/MoG

guapdaddy4000

tB TJ

Quoted from LuckyLuke

[…]
We hardly ever receive clips from prem / top players. Kaidus send one in not too long ago for a MoG which was awesome, but 99% of the prem players just don’t send anything. I don’t know why, I wish I would.

But: you can send in clips if you see something happen in a stream for eXample. Even if it’s someone else (say a prem player) making the play. Just enter their name / team name and mention it in the description. You will need access to the demo though (STV is fine, but POV is a plus, especially if it’s a sniper).

PS: There isn’t any (efficient) way to verify if a clip was played in a league. I usually trust the submitter, as I don’t eXpect people to lie…. If I would need to re-check sites, logs, teams, player names for every submission that doesn’t provide a clear match link, I would spend 4 times more time clip sorting. :(

please stop with the capital X’s

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3