Forum

ETF2L Season 18 Highlights

Created 28th July 2014 @ 05:47

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

Hello, I’ve made another seasonal fragvideo showing highlights from ETF2L’s 18th season.

Watch it already!

Songs used
Chromeo – Somethingood
Duck Sauce – NRG (Radio edit)
Namaste feat. Tiana Khasi – Signs (Radio Edit)

Download (30fps)

I uploaded an alternate version with different music, since the original video has been blocked in a couple of countries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCo5gR5V9ok

Last edited by Beater,

Izzy57

Some frag are poor but the rest is fucking epic !

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

gj

Bulow

GG

Really enjoyed that video, great work, Beater.

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

superb work, Beater. The pain of all the rules and drama all comes down to this: sick plays happening by amazing players (and Admirable ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ).

Sockx

;)

great job dude

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

I’m pretty sure this video will have its audio muted due to copyright issues. Where can I upload this instead where the audio won’t get muted?

quintosh

wL.

vimeo.com

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

vimeo don’t allow gaming related videos

Kaneco

Quoted from Beater

I’m pretty sure this video will have its audio muted due to copyright issues. Where can I upload this instead where the audio won’t get muted?

they will probably just content ID it and show ads on the video and you have no way of claiming part of the revenue, they dont generally mute it right away.

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]

they will probably just content ID it and show ads on the video and you have no way of claiming part of the revenue, they dont generally mute it right away.

But they did mute it right away. The only reason why it’s unmuted at the moment is because I submitted an appeal, but by the looks of it all the content owners are denying my appeal.

Freakie

KOLAR
.awkward

DailyMotion tends to ignore copyright claims.

Kaneco

Quoted from Beater

[…]

But they did mute it right away. The only reason why it’s unmuted at the moment is because I submitted an appeal, but by the looks of it all the content owners are denying my appeal.

The only way to circumvent that is either by altering the pitch of the songs, but this can have terrible results.

Other than that there are few alternatives other than dailymotion. Ex: http://thetecnica.com/2014/02/youtube-alternatives

Unless you want to directly host it somewhere like dropbox

nean

no 60fps download :<

Great job nevertheless.

Last edited by nean,

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from nean

no 60fps download :<

You do realize the file already is close to a gig in size?

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »