Forum

Abra Frag Movie!

Created 16th April 2009 @ 10:21

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 8 Next »

Abra

“I guess in the eastern block countries (and france, well they do sound like ruskies a bit), cheating is fairly acceptable?”

Your guess is very stupid((Sory(( Maby u are 12 year old?

“I didn’t see any aimbotting in this video…nor anything worth making a video of.”

Oh noes!!You must be with all!! And make me feel like superman!

But thnx anyway)

marrr

cheats are absolutely unacceptable here in ukraine as well as this type of posts about countries and/or nations;)

> “Hm….At ukrainian tf2 site no one word about cheats(((”
actually there are some :) and before ukrainian community site went down it was exactly half of all comments (excluding yours)

AnAkkk

“Actually I am not,this was sarcasm..And I am going play at lan 5-10 games make the frag movie from those demos and pute movie right here….”

Is this the LAN with KondoR, blow and duracell? Do you plan to do a cheater team? :D

crz

T4F

(((

xzr

“Your guess is very stupid((Sory(( Maby u are 12 year old?”

Well, atleast I can type english like a 12-year old would. Not like a 9-year old mongrel? :]

Abra

MARR!!! COMENT MOVIE>NO ANY OFFTOP!! What for example do u think about scout at 5-00..Skinnie after watching demo sayd this was 100% aimbot :D

AnAkkk

I think this is 300% aimbot.

Abra

“Is this the LAN with KondoR, blow and duracell? Do you plan to do a cheater team? :D”

Duracell cant come..Another will be..I think about creating team-cheaters))We would be able to beat them all like cornish monkeys)

“I think this is 300% aimbot.”

Thats what I like! YEAH!!

Pandello

abra is cheater!!!!!!!1111111111
машна машна!

xzr

How cute that you are trying to prove ur not cheating with some flicks gathered off pickups.

Abra

Ah!I not trying to prove anything now) Just showing my own skillz and enjoy coments from many high+ players and couple from low- :D

xzr

/me downloads vegas, fires his aimbot on and heads off to #mpuktf2.pickup

bm

better than skinnies movie, almost as good as arnolds !

)))

Abra

I think I am allready banned at pickups 0_0

Only esl with some skilled admins dont make decision yet.Maby it saying that they have some brain 0_o

marrr

you are not allowed to play against Vale! tho

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 8 Next »