(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

What about australians? I’m guessing you don’t have the demos? :(

taro

Mike, Mirelin and Clockwork!

Tuto

8-)

I have never seen a permzilla fragmovie, please.

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

Second video is finished! This one features the mean green airshotting machine from Wales: MGE Mike

MGE Mike Legacy

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

may i put in a polite request that you not use demos from i49 please :) obviously i cannot force you not to but would be nice if you didn’t.

edit* just watched them, too late i guess :/

Last edited by BoneS,

Marshy

Quoted from BoneS

may i put in a polite request that you not use demos from i49 please :) obviously i cannot force you not to but would be nice if you didn’t.

FRAGUMNETARY HYPE!

ondkaja

IKEA

amazing work :D

Marshy

Quoted from Permzilla

one for Sideshow please

+1

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

Quoted from BoneS

I don’t think adding some i49 frags is going to ruin anything for anyone. Using i49 frags should discourage people from watching your fragumentary about the same way apetizers will stop people from eating the main course.

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

can’t really relate it to food, its more like someone telling you that everyone dies at the red wedding in game of thrones. I find watching the same frags in 2 different movies spoils the wow factor of the 1st time you see the highlight. Anyway like i said, i can’t stop you I can only ask.

Buttnose

noticed alot of frameskipping/stuttering in your last couple vids. nevertheless always happy to see new stuff from you beater!

Mike

TEZC

seriously though, it will hurt the actual i49 fragvideo when most of the frags from the best players have been seen already.. :/

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Yeah I agree, I am anticipating an incredible and very hype-inducing movie from cube and bones and if the frags are old news then this massively detracts from the pleasure of watching it.
I really really love what you do Beater, your fragshows are some of the best stuff and you always find those amazing moments but pleeeeaase don’t spoil the i49 frags.

EDIT: Also fuck you perm, gl finding anything fragmovie worthy from me. Will be more effort than anything he’s ever done before.

Last edited by Sideshow,

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Sideshow

EDIT: Also fuck you perm, gl finding anything fragmovie worthy from me. Will be more effort than anything he’s ever done before.

I meant legacy in a different way

Link!

.:ne:.

you still have loads of footage if you don’t use i49 stuff :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 9 Next »