Forum

The Funkgineer - Engineer plays (and frags) by Mighty Burger

Created 7th April 2014 @ 14:58

Add A Reply Pages: 1

MIGHTY BURGER ツ

http://youtu.be/spfYFP9hl1s

This project of mine had been dragging on for the last 5 months. I had clips regularly rendered from October 2013 onwards, but absolutely no idea on how to put them together in a movie.

And then it happened.

Last Monday, as I listened to the music track that you shall hear, inspiration came at last, and in just a 3 days, my first plays video came to be.

I could include a 60 fps download link later, if there are any requests.

Last edited by MIGHTY BURGER ツ,

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

very mediocre frags, the “plays” weren’t really outstanding either. just to name one, outplaying a soldier with short circuit is not anything special…

Selek

Dr. med.

I think this video shows the main problem with making many non-cookie cutter classes frag videos. While the situations surely felt good at the moment you played, they don’t necessarily translate to entertaining clips for an audience. We want to see things exploding and team wipes. The second Upward last hold worked for this reason, the steel scenes IMHO didn’t (although that Sniper kill around the corner was nice).

It’s the same for Medic, Pyro, Spy and even Heavy. You have to be very picky about which scenes to choose, even if they were essential for the success in that match.

I liked the editing and music :)

Mista

I especially liked the part when Voax the noobie is getting killed :D

konr

It looks like your mousepad is a series of mirrors at different angles

MIGHTY BURGER ツ

Quoted from konr

It looks like your mousepad is a series of mirrors at different angles

Charming…

I cut a square out of a plush bathroom rug, and weighted the edges with books, because that’s how I roll.

Last edited by MIGHTY BURGER ツ,

konr

Quoted from MIGHTY BURGER ツ

[…]

Charming…

I cut a square out of a plush bathroom rug, and weighted the edges with books, because that’s how I roll.

What happened to the “as always”?

MIGHTY BURGER ツ

It was unjustified and mean, and I sincerely apologize.
But yes, I do use an old cloth and foam mousepad. It has the wear of 9 years of regular usage, but I am attached to it.

Add A Reply Pages: 1