Forum

The Fame // A kr4tos Fragmovie

Created 1st April 2014 @ 13:33

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Muerte

elev8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PRVOIPGHiY

A number of setbacks, both from Valve and my personal life, meant that this took far longer to release than it should’ve.

Either way, it’s here :D

60 FPS Download – mega.co.nz/#!i941zYZI!opR5U59lNqSlm-J73wkzGFa062IOuXdiVN5WmfbIYHE

Muerte’s Shoutouts

Thanks to everyone that helped me along the way, ranging from Davidthewin for his acting skills, ikpure for answering my most random of questions and kr4tos himself for being patient with me. Thank you :3

kr4tos’ Shoutouts

Shoutouts to:

Paulinho
Prophet
panic
Rising
Kifferjohnny
subby
slate
Klogar
FainT
FlasH
Min:Dfreak
PAN
daNNNN!
Mucka
Konfy
sweiny
Ashnazg
skillboy
alf
Silverstone
Cube
D.o.B.
glados
Netsky
Destructor
Freezer
RpL
FleischpanzeR
Troll
biester
mosepose
cruZer
baerbel
bsh
KloolK
Homer J.
säm
M!a
WalKeR
maggles
Herr_P
huhy
Luzzu
gf18_idiot
KillAri
zoob
sheepy
Mirelin
kalhó
dOnut

Trick17
V.I.E.R. Clan
Team 4 Friends
Fenneks eSports
The Last Resort

Special thanks to:

RazorsEdge, who bought TF2 for me.
Siggy, who brought me into the Competetive TF2 Scene.
Vandal, who was a really great leader and gave me the chance to play my very first 6on6 match and for providing me with my first “TF2 knowledge”.
schrono, who provided me with some advanced knowledge of the game and for letting me play in the main lineup of your squad.
Millman, who asked me for my first “mix” and for being a great and patient guy.
.:[Full-Aim-Control]:. & all their players, for being such nice guys and for giving me the chance to play my first 6on6 games.
Blood Brothers, for being a nice community and a nice “pcw-partner”
Law, who was my idol and who was such a nice person :>.
fl0w, who brought me in the “higher-skilled” mix Scene.
Zay, for being Zay and for helping us out in the team with leading and playing.
schocky, who showed me how to build a cfg and for playing lots of “duel_duel” with me.
kurt karpfen, who helped me out a lot, while my “main medic career”.
psy, who gave me some good tips for playing demoman.
Sonny Black, for helping me out A LOT with my questions about the league, how to speak english and with a few of other things.
CannonFodd3r, for being such a patient guy, who never got annoyed of any admin call of mine.
Brego, for being my friend! <3
vroni, who brought me into division 2 and helped me a lot with demo reviews and more.
Blooddrunk, for being Blooddrunk! :*
HYS, who helped me become a top player.

Muerte, for creating this movie!

and everybody else, who ever helped me out!

Last edited by Muerte,

cube

endlich kann ich tf2 löschen

dob

\V/ Gold
CGAY&BB

wunderschön.

lexs

BeachBoys
vier

shoutout to Anna-Maria!

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

– you could have cut out half of the frags and sync the frags with the beat
– if you call the movie fame why are there random offclass clips and clips against like div10 german mixes
– shoutout to hys for making you the top player you are, sorry but i got to say hys did a horrible job this time

Muerte

elev8

Quoted from smziii

– you could have cut out half of the frags and sync the frags with the beat
– if you call the movie fame why are there random offclass clips and clips against like div10 german mixes
– shoutout to hys for making you the top player you are, sorry but i got to say hys did a horrible job this time

As I mentioned in the youtube comments, I was simply provided frags by kr4tos who requested they be used in the movie. He wanted a simple movie with little/basic editing and that’s what I provided.

Last edited by Muerte,

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

what fame

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from Muerte

[…]

As I mentioned in the youtube comments, I was simply provided frags by kr4tos who requested they be used in the movie. He wanted a simple movie with little/basic editing and that’s what I provided.

You should’ve told him that a huge part of the frags are utter shit.

Edit: I’d rather enjoy a fast paced 3min video with insane frags than 9min of occasionally good frags

Last edited by ash,

Forsak3n

S

ye ty hys for making kr4tos a top player

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

I preferred Rolling Dönerspieß

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

guys…. top = everything above div2 imo

dob

\V/ Gold
CGAY&BB

Quoted from Starkie

I preferred Rolling Dönerspieß

fr0w

\V/ Gold

Du schuldest mir immer noch meinen kostenfrei nach hause zu liefernden Döner mit allem

Stattdessen kommt hier so n 9 minuten langes video, das genauso entspannend ist wie Fischen beim schwimmen zuzusehen. Danke.

Sorry to say that but that was just boring to watch, and the music wasn’t helping either.

Last edited by fr0w,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

This seems like more of a frag clip than anything else.

No real editing, songs were pretty bad and the frags were kinda poor in quite a few cases.

Aephage

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

This seems like more of a frag clip than anything else.

No real editing, songs were pretty bad and the frags were kinda poor in quite a few cases.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »