Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

xiiirog

Name²

Hope you like it.

All the clips are from officials or scrims UGC / ETF2L

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0QGqp7imvk

Last edited by xiiirog,

Phnx

low quality, frapsed, no special editing, no special frags (there are, but when you upload an 8 minute movie of med picks that’s getting annoying).
why should you have your own post for it?
do you actually want someone to criticise your movie?

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from Phnx

low quality, frapsed, no special editing, no special frags (there are, but when you upload an 8 minute movie of med picks that’s getting annoying).

mad pars all day

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from Phnx

wow rude

Drackk

best
sniper

a good tip would be to remove the mumble overlay on all the clips, otherwise it ruins the immersion

Last edited by Drackk,

xiiirog

Name²

Quoted from Drackk

a good tip would be to remove the mumble overlay on all the clips, otherwise it ruins the immersion

you are right man. it was too late when i noticed it. i will keep that in mind :) thank you

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from Drackk

I agree, it felt like I was really there until that damn overlay popped up

xiiirog

Name²

Quoted from Starkie

[…]
I agree, it felt like I was really there until that damn overlay popped up

sorry to hear that man. i will be careful about that now. noted XD

nevier

Quoted from Phnx

dont be so f**cking rude dude what the fuck is wrong with you.
it’s his first frag movie he is allowed to make mistakes.

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from nevier

[…]

dont be so f**cking rude dude what the fuck is wrong with you.
it’s his first frag movie he is allowed to make mistakes.

Since when is not sugarcoating things rude? Get over yourself, all his points are completely valid.

xiiirog

Name²

Quoted from Phnx

Ofcourse its low quality / frapsed with no special editing, it says ‘1st’ in the title, if i could have done those it would said something like epic movie etc etc… +if it is boring you do not have to watch all 8 mins of it?

No special frags – It is 9v9 officials, payload / koth, if you dont watch it from that pov and/or a snipers pov it might not feel that way maybe? still i do think there are some nice kills in it if i am not mistaken.

When you analize it you are missing the point of it. You are expecting what from a sniper frag clip i dont know ? couple scout kills, airshots? rinse and repeat? complaiining about medic picks? if you read the description under the video it says videos are from officials UGC/ETF2L 9v9’s. The concept of is to make you understand whats going on during the match so you can see the meaning of the picks or enjoy the moment, that is why it gives information about the teammates and the surroundings, it has me miss in it because people miss, but in the end, from each kill you should know where it happened and what was going on at that time if you played 9v9. The situation is explained from a sniper’s POV as the title suggest Sniper frag movie. During payload there are priority targets like medic/engineer or koth maps etc. so if you think like you are the sniper during the situation you might enjoy them

I should have my own post for it because these forums are for the TF2 community, and for those who wants to contribute to it. If we are to question ones post in terms of contributing to TF2 i wonder what is your post suppose to achieve.

I do want to share my movie with friends and those who like TF2 and/or are into sniping, and if there is something to critise or fix, or anything that can be done to make a better movie in the future so i may know and correct my mistakes.

Last edited by xiiirog,

xiiirog

Name²

Quoted from ash

[…]

Since when is not sugarcoating things rude? Get over yourself, all his points are completely valid.

The purpose of this sub-section of the forum imo is sharing, helping and encouraging the TF2 movie making/watching people. His post has no such value in terms of the topics i mentioned above and restricted to only negative perspective which is why i assume people find it rude. it is not about sugarcoating etc.

Phnx

Quoted from xiiirog

[…]

Ofcourse its low quality / frapsed with no special editing, it says ‘1st’ in the title, if i could have done those it would said something like epic movie etc etc… +if it is boring you do not have to watch all 8 mins of it?

No special frags – It is 9v9 officials, payload / koth, if you dont watch it from that pov and/or a snipers pov it might not feel that way maybe? still i do think there are some nice kills in it if i am not mistaken.

When you analize it you are missing the point of it. You are expecting what from a sniper frag clip i dont know ? couple scout kills, airshots? rinse and repeat? complaiining about medic picks? if you read the description under the video it says videos are from officials UGC/ETF2L 9v9’s. The concept of is to make you understand whats going on during the match so you can see the meaning of the picks or enjoy the moment, that is why it gives information about the teammates and the surroundings, it has me miss in it because people miss, but in the end, from each kill you should know where it happened and what was going on at that time if you played 9v9. The situation is explained from a sniper’s POV as the title suggest Sniper frag movie. During payload there are priority targets like medic/engineer or koth maps etc. so if you think like you are the sniper during the situation you might enjoy them

I should have my own post for it because these forums are for the TF2 community’s, and for those who wants to contribute to it. If we are to question ones post in terms of contributing to TF2 i wonder what is you post suppose to achieve.

I do want to share my movie with friends and those who like TF2 and/or are into sniping, and if there is something to critise or fix, or anything that can be done to make a better movie in the future so i may know and correct my mistakes.

well I made a first movie as well, yes the cc sucked hard but I actually put some time and effort, I never said the frags were all bad, but instead of combining good and bad, just make a 2-4 minute frag movie and put some time into using lawena and editing it.
there are more than enough tutorials for each program that can help you, and I am pretty sure you knew of their existence, still don’t think it deserved it’s own thread since there is a Frag clip thread For this particular kind of videos.

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from xiiirog

[…]

The purpose of this sub-section of the forum imo is sharing, helping and encouraging the TF2 movie making/watching people. His post has no such value in terms of the topics i mentioned above and restricted to only negative perspective which is why i assume people find it rude. it is not about sugarcoating etc.

“low quality, frapsed, no special editing, no special frags (there are, but when you upload an 8 minute movie of med picks that’s getting annoying).”

Let me break that down for you:
– next time, record & encode in a better quality
– don’t use Fraps
– use special editing or dont call it a movie ( >> Fragclip)
– try to use special frags, not shitty ones
– if you want to fill 8min, better make it good

Edit: the excuse ‘1st movie’ is fucking ridiculous, see phoenix about it.

Last edited by ash,

xiiirog

Name²

Quoted from Phnx

[…]

well I made a first movie as well, yes the cc sucked hard but I actually put some time and effort, I never said the frags were all bad, but instead of combining good and bad, just make a 2-4 minute frag movie and put some time into using lawena and editing it.
there are more than enough tutorials for each program that can help you, and I am pretty sure you knew of their existence, still don’t think it deserved it’s own thread since there is a Frag clip thread For this particular kind of videos.

I am tired of explaining my point of view to you because you are not here to reason with me. You suggest that no amount of work went to 8 min clip from an entire season and more than two hundred games played, yet you do not put any amount of work/effort in your post to make it better or try to put it in the right direction.

Frag clip section – Feel free to post all your awesome short clips.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »