Forum

BvD's Fragvideo II

Created 7th April 2009 @ 18:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Random

[Gb]

The frags were good but what i really love is the way you matched the music to the editing, props for that

xzr

intro was funny. that’s about it.

Troels

WUL

Very nice! good job at the intro, must have taken a couple of tries :P and nice syncing nice frags, and the song, best song i’ve heard in a long time in a frag vid, i forgot that song even existed! much luff <3

1 word can describe this vid…

prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ;)

Penguin_

Lovely vid mate <3 haven’t had time to watch it untill now :O Nice work timing it up!

Bombel

Syn2

Nice vid, music is kinda old, but was perfectly synchronised with the frags. Nice job.

anonymous

Am I the only one who found It not that great ?

I prefer your first movie.
But hey, thats me !

BvD

flowerpower/

Thanks for the comments guys :) I’ll take the tips/feedback with me to my 3rd vid. And as always, music is personal so that’s not gonna change(ofc is the song), I’m gonna try to figure out how to record with console and do more demosmoothing etc etc. Trying to get HQ 50 fps next time. If you have any songs you’d love to see in a frag video, find me on IRC on every popular channel.

Qun

GoT<3

Something from André Hazes next time?

Fisshu

infs
[FB]

Nice frags against decent teams and good editing, I really enjoyed it.. havent heard that song in years! Brings back some memories :]

qck.

U/²

or take chubby checkers lets twist again! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5krtVb9zZFI

Mara42

Defeaters

Nice intro, freestyler!

Nortan

Bulgaria

very good my friend~AWESOME MUSIC:))))))))

The Postman

I don’t know much about frag movies, but I thought it was excellent. Good frags, orginal music, and nice syncing. gj

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3