Forum

Almie's Recording Tool (BETA, Works with SteamPipe)

Created 13th May 2013 @ 22:13

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 Next »

mah.ninja

thanks you bro. testing it now

mah.ninja

ERROR (while backing up settings): 2

ERROR (while backing up custom): 2
from: C:Program Files (x86)SteamSteamAppscommonTeam Fortress 2tfcustom

:(

dir is fine.

Almie

pwn!
gum

Quoted from mah.ninja

ERROR (while backing up settings): 2

ERROR (while backing up custom): 2
from: C:Program Files (x86)SteamSteamAppscommonTeam Fortress 2tfcustom

:(

dir is fine.

are there no backslashes in the path? it should look like C:Program Files (x86)SteamSteamApps… etc. not C:ProgramFiles (x86)SteamSteamApps… etc.

mah.ninja

FIXED IT

i don’t know what the sh!t i did but i fixed it

Last edited by mah.ninja,

Bajirek

– Applying settings…
– Backing up config…
ERROR (while backing up custom): 1026
from: C:Program FilesSteamsteamappscommonTeam Fortress 2tfcustom

Void

ST

it doesn’t save my TGA files in my directory, anyone can help?

OldSpic3

“P” Does not do anything :(

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from OldSpic3

“P” Does not do anything :(

f12 now

Bajirek

I’m click on LaunchTF2 and my folder “custom” from cmmon/team fortrees 2/tf/custom just deleted… :/

konr

It decided to only use two slots, so I’m left with the last two clips I recorded, using a1 and b2. 4 clips gone!

Almie

pwn!
gum

Quoted from Bajirek

I’m click on LaunchTF2 and my folder “custom” from cmmon/team fortrees 2/tf/custom just deleted… :/

It moved to usercfg folder where you put your recording tool, then movie config gets copied to your tf2 directory, and it reverts when you quit TF2, thats how its supposed to work – also, error 1026 is not enough disk space.

Josh

ez
LEGO

Quoted from Kaneco

I posted this on tf.tv on demobuddy thread, but it could go on here too… I will personally come to your house and make you a nice dinner if you get this feature on the program.

Is there any way we can have a demo “sorter” like the program goes through the bookmarks txt file of prec and every demo that is not found there is deleted so we only have the desired demos, this would be TONS of help…

I Literally have 900+ demos to sort through since last year, and it’s a pain in the ass to do so

prec_delete_useless_demo 1 in console in tf2.
Auto deletes any demo with no bookmarks/killstreaks.

Josh

ez
LEGO

How do i install this?

BraveHeart

GOALstar

great software! very recommended

Almie

pwn!
gum

Quoted from Josh

How do i install this?

Just unpack the archive anywhere (I dont recommend putting it inside your tf2 folder) and launch recordingtool.exe. Upon first launched you will be prompted to locate your tf2 folder and the folder where you want to record. Then just set the settings however you wish and click Launch TF2 ;)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 Next »