Forum

Almie's Recording Tool (BETA, Works with SteamPipe)

Created 13th May 2013 @ 22:13

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10

Almie

pwn!
gum

Quoted from Cauthon

[…]

Yeah, I’ve got the map, even downloaded it again and replaced it, still doesn’t work.
No problems with other maps thought

http://imgur.com/IuvGadL what console says

Log doesn’t give any info about it

oh, process ain’t working either

Is the demo working normally without the tool?

Cauthon

(ETF2L Donator)
prly

Quoted from Almie

[…]
Is the demo working normally without the tool?

Yeah, all the demos work normally through demoUI.

Cauthon

(ETF2L Donator)
prly

Found a fix for demos no playing corretly, something to do with older versions of maps etc.

Putted the “custommaps” in the maps-folder instead of the custom/xx

Almie

pwn!
gum

Quoted from Cauthon

Found a fix for demos no playing corretly, something to do with older versions of maps etc.

Putted the “custommaps” in the maps-folder instead of the custom/xx

Uhh you were putting your maps in custom/xx? You should put your maps in download/maps.

LexTrew

10u

Hey, when I try to start tf, I get this error

– Backing up config…
ERROR (while backing up custom): 32from: C:Program Files (x86)SteamSteamAppscommonTeam Fortress 2tfcustom

It was working fine before, but now I get this

Almie

pwn!
gum

Quoted from LexTrew

Hey, when I try to start tf, I get this error

– Backing up config…
ERROR (while backing up custom): 32from: C:Program Files (x86)SteamSteamAppscommonTeam Fortress 2tfcustom

It was working fine before, but now I get this

This error means there is another application using your custom folder, that is blocking the tool. Make sure you dont have your custom folder open in explorer, or that you are not running the game already. If it happens even after you have closed any applications that might be doing this, try restarting your computer.

RzR

50(.)

will you add a “default crosshair” option?

Almie

pwn!
gum

Quoted from RzR

will you add a “default crosshair” option?

Check disable crosshair switching.

RzR

50(.)

Quoted from Almie

[…]
Check disable crosshair switching.

it just disables crosshair switching and i meant the option that sets cl_crosshairfile to default value like it was in lawena

Last edited by RzR,

kermit

G
sniper

I’m not sure if it’s me fucking up or not, but every time I load a demo up it’s overwriting the movie cfg. It keeps going to low graphics, then when I change them back to the movie cfg settings the game just glitches out :/ I’m not sure if it’s just tf2 being tf2 or if there’s something in the tool that I need to change, any ideas? This problem happens in the older version of the tool I was using as well as the new one, also in the new version (0.7) the chat didn’t disappear in-game.

clip

ist doof

Quoted from RzR

[…]
it just disables crosshair switching and i meant the option that set cl_crosshairfile to default value like it was in lawena

would love to see that too

LexTrew

10u

Quoted from Almie

[…]
This error means there is another application using your custom folder, that is blocking the tool. Make sure you dont have your custom folder open in explorer, or that you are not running the game already. If it happens even after you have closed any applications that might be doing this, try restarting your computer.

Thanks! I restarted my computer and it worked. btw, are you ever going to make a “Clear movie folder”?

Shpeeisme

Quoted from alba

ERROR (while backing up custom): 32

How did you fix this?

Shpeeisme

I get this error: ERROR (while backing up custom): 2
from: C:UsersSimonDesktopSteamSteamAppscommonTeam Fortress 2tfcustom

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10