CGAY&BB

enjoyed it

Godof

Nice one,really enjoyed watching!

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

By far the best movie for a long time.

That was superb. If I had to find a negative then the aforementioned lack of in-game sound dimming on the cast part, is a shame. Other than that, perfect.

Please do a feature length movie next, should only take you a couple of weeks right?

:DD

Amazing.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

The only bad part was the casting moment, extine just made it really dull. The rest was perfect.

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

Amazing demoman work combined with good music and nice editing. One of the best TF2 Fragmovies i have seen.

Kaneco

Sick edit, I know you connect pipe like a plumber, your sounds are “the shit” but I never knew you had the midas touch for editing D:

10/10, would watch again while touching myself

Dendocror

idd.
~MOE~

Best frag movie I’ve ever seen.

ash

(Legend)
:D

Expected trash after the intro sequence, got positively surprised. Really enjoyed it even though the music goes absolutely against everything I hold dear. :D

More please.

MightyMe

UbeR |

Quoted from nTraum

Yo, I’ve added a direct HTTP Mirror for your download pleasure: http://files.ntraum.de/tf2/movies/Red%20Light%20green%20light%20by%20MightyMe.mp4

Added it, thanks!

Linus

[d¿s]

impressive

rockie

kewl!

alf

good

GhostjAAH `

IDK
:>

2stronk

thaCURSEDpie

Hey little brother, nice vid ;). Recognized some of the frags you showed me earlier. Especially that ubered demo getting 3 (4?) shotted? :P

Drem

fgt

sickest fragvid in a while . 10/10 would watch again.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »