knowzz

freebaud

J’te pensais plus cool rounha.

Don’t forget to like & share :o)

Last edited by knowzz,

Henghast

open
bobs

Movie was ok, interesting at parts once you’d read the comments after. The Thread has been great though A+ thread. Would read again.

Hrn!

My bad, it seems I mixed Void with Baud
It doesn’t change my opinion.

Paria

Rob1

It only proves that you are a faggot, with a retarded English (void’s one ain’t bettar though :D), and that you only talk about shit you don’t know a thing about.

But np, it is the case of 90% of french community, keep being retarded, that’s really entertaining me.

Haters gonna hate.

Last edited by Paria,

❤ :3

dSp\'

Honestly, whether he cheats or not, it just seems that the skill level in tf2 is getting so mediocre that as soon as someone who’s actually good plays, he gets flagged as a cheater.

What happens when you guys watch a Quake vid? Do you go crazy cause you see people that are actually really skilled.

Go watch a fragga video and start shitting your pants lol.

Anyway, good frags (if they’re “cheatless”), nice edit and cool vid.

Cheers

FreezeR

CGAY&BB

why nobody cared about him before the video got released??? )) silly

Last edited by FreezeR,

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

He has great aim, and it was a nice movie. I’d be pissing myself if I was baud now, people throwing haccusations around after a fragvid rofl. He’s a good gamer, legit420swagwarrior.

dellort

Can Baud post a link to the demos in this thread? I’d be interested in looking at them.

quintosh

wL.

Quoted from Paria

It only proves that you are a faggot, with a retarded English (void’s one ain’t bettar though :D), and that you only talk about shit you don’t know a thing about.

But np, it is the case of 90% of french community, keep being retarded, that’s really entertaining me.

Haters gonna hate.

it seems someone really needs to boost their self-esteem

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Haxusations threads…..BEST THREADS!!!!!

Le meme arrows

Quoted from dellort

Can Baud post a link to the demos in this thread? I’d be interested in looking at them.

/censored

Last edited by Sonny Black,

LiGz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxxajLWwzqY&feature=youtu.be&t=36s

Dendocror

idd.
~MOE~

Quoted from Sideshow

He has great aim, and it was a nice movie. I’d be pissing myself if I was baud now, people throwing haccusations around after a fragvid rofl. He’s a good gamer, legit420swagwarrior.

You probably thought this was legit too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcB85aX1pqY

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

I’ve never seen that video before hahaha amazing.

iZon

LEGO
LEGO

LUL=PENIS IN DUTCH.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 Next »