hi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6liGj4OLAe8

lemme know what you think.

EDIT : this topic title is more attractive than the other one <3

Last edited by onv,

Monkeh

.:ne:.

The only thing that let it down slightly is the over long go-go-gadget spy arm view model FOV a million thing. I don’t need to see a big hole where his shoulder should be.

Other than that, was great and you sir, are a monstrous spy. GJ!

Also, try that against some good players you French faggot.

:D

Keelk

A4

Had a lot of fun watching that, good job.

onv

Bump , edited the title to attract more viewers))))

Last edited by onv,

Monkeh

Good luck making monies from youtube. I’d suggest logging out and hitting f5 over and over again until your finger hurts. No idea if that will work but it’s a better bet.

onv

lol’d , thanks for the advice but I don’t get a cent from youtube , my account is warned for copyright stuff.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

I keep forgetting there is also a div1 highlander. Needless to say I was disappointed. :(

Last edited by Koeitje,

Atkins

Velox.
TSPAG

Quoted from Koeitje

I keep forgetting there is also a div1 highlander. Needless to say I was disappointed. :(

I read it as “Sniping” was disappointed too

onv

koeitje the best I can do to get close to not dissapoint u is spy in 6s lobby because I suck at 6s classes and I’ll never get on a real div 1 6s team ever :(

maukkaaa

pretty good, but it’s funny you think you are better than stabby :D

quell

UbeR |

fun video :) i really don’t think you’re the best spy out there but you’re definitely more of a challenge to play against than most.

i’d almost say getting stabs in a div where most people are more used to 6s format than HL format is easier than in lower divs, but i havent seen enough myself to really support that statement.

sno

UbeR |
itsallgood

lol weinzey getting a stair

onv

“pretty good, but it’s funny you think you are better than stabby :D”

This is all opinion based , really .
This wasn’t meant to disrespect him , but I had to react properly to the comment.

Unlike soldier or other dm based classes , for spy it’s not as easy to tell who is better than who at the class (i guess you could compare the average percentage of medic picks per match lol) .
Let’s not start an endless debate , you’ve got your opinion , I have mine.

@quell you’re definitely more of a challenge to play against than most pyros , too :3

Hurry Kane

video not allowed in germany

Add A Reply Pages: 1