Forum

Epsilon eSports.TF2 Top5 Plays October

Created 17th November 2012 @ 13:24

Add A Reply Pages: 1

FreezeR

CGAY&BB

Hello,

I proudly present my new series “Team Fortress 2 Top5 Plays” of the top team Epsilon eSports.

Thats the first time I’ve ever done something like this, so there will be improvements in the next edition (november).
I can understand when you say that these frags are nothing special, but the big difference between for example Top10
of CommFT is, that these are prem frags and COMMFT are mostly div3-6. I hope you understand this, but I can tell you I have got already some
awesome frags for the november edition :).

Big thanks goes to Arx and Beta for doing the commentary.

Music:
CianDnB – Sunshine

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7APMJdqDnU&hd=1

Stay tuned and it would be cool if you could share/like it!

FreezeR

Last edited by FreezeR,

Darn

rockit like

facepalm

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

:D

watch closely and listen to the cast

Last edited by smziii,

Khronus

.Dicknitas

Arx dying in the top 2.

Also, “CaptainHax takes an arrow to the knee” XD

maukkaaa

mikes doublekill : D

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

This was pretty cool and I’m looking forward to see the next one! As usual we get a very slick and polished product from you. However, I think you have a great opportunity here though that you have not yet taken.

You have plays from a single top team (or should I say THE top team ;)) accompanied by great analytical commentators. Also, you have only 5 plays and a whole month to collect/assemble/publish them. It seems like a shame to have such a short collection of killstreaks from a team in a game like TF2 where teamplay matters so much.

What I’m saying is, I would love to see the more strategic plays, logistics, amazing defenses, smart ubers, distraction plays followed by sandwich pushes, wraparound pushes, backcaps, counter-pushes, flank overloads, etc. It would pose a great opportunity and challenge too, editing and camerawork-wise, to frame these type of moments in the best way possible.

During regular casts of games we are still hampered by the fact that there is only a singlar camera pov for each point in time, which obscures a lot of what is actually going on in terms of the big picture; of what the team is doing as a whole. However, for an edited video, you have the luxury of using multiple camera standpoints, splitscreens, replays, and so on. You could show more context of the match at hand, having longer clips where you see the team take over one or multiple capture points. Having that possibility, in combination with great after-the-fact commentary, can really illustrate what makes this team so amazing, aside from the obvious individual DM skill. Just an idea ;)

FreezeR

CGAY&BB

Thx for the great feedback skeej :)

atmo

You spelled your name “Freeezr” on the title screen :D

FreezeR

CGAY&BB

Quoted from atmo

You spelled your name “Freeezr” on the title screen :D

oh lol, thanks for letting me know :D

IPZIE

SUAVE