Forum

Top European scouts movie?

Created 29th May 2008 @ 15:14

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

ONlock

YOYO\'

Nice to see people are interested in this, or else i guess you wouldnt post. :P

But, as i guess most of the absolute top players have been listed, i think it’s time to vote for what players you want in it. That means your top 3 players. 1 vote for each.

example: Haunter, fjack, soviet.

current players listed for the movie, start voting.

Arx
AppZ
treigzak
bybben
stealthy
haza
hex
zyx
TeoK
glufse
epsylon
FettE
masiina
Rebeli
zerox
Inqui
DaGonz
Beta
fury
piece

And you who are picked out for the movie, find your best moments in your demos and send them to me, but we’ll take care of that later.

Have gotten a little feedback on that this may be “ego boosting”.. And it probably is, but to be honest, I don’t care. I wanna make a cool movie, featuring good players from the top teams in europe. I do believe it will draw more attention than just a regular frag movie, and maybe even make a few more people interested in the game.

Just my opinion in the matter.

Wlv

RaWr ::

If this all goes ahead and the end product is good, might be a good idea if i do a small news post on cadred.org about it :)

wai

TEZC
TEZC

im a good scout, put my name up, preferably above Arx ty :)

xDD

Jh

Hey dats!

fette, glufse, masiina

weqo

broder
syster

Another way to make it less ego-boosting would be to just get material from the top teams.

For players that isn’t that involved with the tf2 scene, top team names would probably have more of an effect rather than player x,y,z etc.

I don’t think that all players in this league know which scouts plays in 4kings, xlo, uni or any other team, but they probably know that these are good teams.

ONlock

YOYO\'

Indeed, I agree with the teams thing, and that’s why I am gonna have that in the movie, I will mention which teams they are playing for, and maybe some of their previous teams too.

It has to be at least a tiny tiny bit informative. :)

dunc

infs
dp.

I tend to rate scouts by how well they play against me.

Bybben, Masiina and Inqui are the ones that I personally have had the most difficulty dealing with. You’d expect every scout to kill a medic here or there, but those three were the most consistent in doing so.

AppZ has to be on the list somewhere. It’s a real shame fojji isn’t playing any more, I rated him very highly.

fJack

k^m

Yeah Quake was always gonna win out over TF2 tbh Dunc ;]

ONlock: bybben, stealthy, appz

Seen all three play and they’re impressive so gl with the vid should be good :]

fury-

appz, bybben, stealthy,

agron

Relic

“For players that isn’t that involved with the tf2 scene, top team names would probably have more of an effect rather than player x,y,z etc.”

How bout player Z, Y, X then!? *drum roll*

yup the guys named in the previous posts are all good scouts imho. But still I think that scout frag movies are kinda “meh” :)

and the best scouts should send their hottest material to moose or more/kentt, who are making a huge tf2 movie too :)

Riemu

element //

Bybben, Masiina, AppZ, Fette, Glufse, Stealthy, Haza

In that order

wai

TEZC
TEZC

you forgot to add ‘wai’ to your list riemu.. im good on publics, i once toped a goldrush score board on defense! YOU MAY NOT BELIEVE IT I KNOW

please edit your post, ty :)

hatE

YOYO\'

ONlock & skre

dronos

EE /

fette, masiina, bybben, kondor, apathy, red, teok, inqui

byte

Erm a mention to Stealthy not to be biased coz hes in ^wotr^ but id rate him above most scouts in Europe.

Main lineup for me would be

Byb , Masina , Stealth , Skre , Appz thats about it if fojji ever came back he’d be #1 by a country/globe/universe/supernova/galaxy mile tbh!

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »