Forum

Dignitas Top 5 plays of the week competition

Created 11th November 2012 @ 13:13

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

xzr

Go join up, seems they’re handing out some prizes and stuff! Any game accepted

http://www.team-dignitas.net/articles/news/Team-Dignitas/2485/Top-5-Plays-of-the-Week-We-Need-Yours/

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

this includes my charizard frag in pokemon against a gym leader? or can I send pcw stuff too

xzr

I’m not sure if reading is kosher, but I see no mention of the clip having to be off an official match

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

Top 5 div 6 lobby frags of the week*

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Quoted from xzr

I’m not sure if reading is kosher, but I see no mention of the clip having to be off an official match

xzr you need to shut up because you suck really i have nice farg on you when you try to kill me 3times and 3 times ubersaw lol you fucking noob

seriosly i can beliive you from finland xzar you need to be from another country

alfa

sounds cool, maybe we can promote some tf2

Tarkus

aHn

ama slh al azin shli

le aractus yesh arbe kishron ani mamen she od sna hu eie yoter tov me asaf

Tarkus

aHn

lol I is better medic then Royze I is beast medic in israel rated top 7 in europe but Royze is cool and good too but I just think i better so next time I think you should interviewer me because mousetek is better from k1ck :PPP
because if k1ck preimier its dont maen that they are better from us maybe is same level but we win sometime and they win sometime so like we are 50-50% .. and with the new roster of us we are low-mid primier level

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Tarkus just went full retard. Never go full retard.

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Quoted from MIndYe

Tarkus just went full retard. Never go full retard.

no he didn’t.. you just didn’t get it cause you’re not a tf2 veteran

Nikola

techtron ?!?!?!

Oxy

TC.Express

I’m so sending them some worms frags.

hawku

AYO

gonna be full of black ops 2 shit. that shit they do because the skill ceiling isn’t high enough.

Last edited by hawku,

Gubbins

OpFor

Quoted from Nikola

techtron ?!?!?!

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »