Forum

TF2 FAIL COMPILATION by siN

Created 7th October 2012 @ 18:10

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

ouch

this discussion is just pure nonsense…
most of you guys are using pirated software and pirated music for your tf2-clips i presume.

envy

Quoted from Spike Himself

Valve do afaik

To make it clear, they don’t. Putting it simply, copyright rule affects (although, copyright owner only cares about) these things which represent original with minor lose, i.e. any kind of video footage with labeled high quality music track, huge part of movie at least in 360p etc. Everything else is an additional free commercial, for intense, SFM videos. But watching video games != playing video games. Most problems with video games footage appears only because of music tracks, by the way.

He could’ve made a playlist with all the “stolen” videos in it (the creators of the videos already made the clips public by putting them on youtube, right?). Instead all he did was save the viewer some time and put everything in one video.

No, under standard Youtube license uploader allows to Youtube to broadcast it only on Youtube; unauthorized reupload is illegal. sIN actually violated rights of this license, but Google don’t mess around with nerds and their video games, so you can’t report someone. In this situation I am so much amazed that some people cares about copyrights on god-forgotten clips and someone making lunch money out of it (this is the worst part, makes me think someone is jealous that he can’t make money with 3k frag clips), and want to play a big boy’s game.

Last edited by envy,

konr

sin’s video is merely a compilation of funny moments, not an entry to some “omg sick editing win many prizes” competition.

You aren’t (or you are for)getting that he literally makes money from ads in this video. I don’t think anyone would have cared much if he did it, gave credit (which he did) and then did not monetize it. Not as much anyway.

octochris

(0v0)

At least, the reason I’d be annoyed if one of my clips was featured is not because he can monetise, it’s because this comes off as a really nasty hack job only serving to monetise. There are so many problems with the movie, in many places the frames all blend into each other and it turns into a completely unviewable mess. This is not the sort of quality that goes into a movie that you spend a good deal of time on. It feels more like this was an opportunity to make a quick buck.

FreezeR

CGAY&BB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5yXjwrbJI0

mightyme like a bosssssssssssss

runy

eX.

reupload, maybe? please..

crouton

LEGO

Quoted from runy

reupload, maybe? please..

……