Forum

eXtv i46 FRAG MOVIE CONTEST

Created 4th September 2012 @ 14:46

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

pyyyour

Uhm, the Boneyard contest was cool since their were many different frags

Isn’t it going to be weird to be seeing the same frags over and over and over and over and over?

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Non copywrited music so then extv make more YouTube monies.

dellort

Quoted from Snyyppis

[…]

Do elaborate.

Even if BoneS makes his movie completely separately to this contest many of the frags will have already been used over and over again in all of the entries. I’m not trying to say that this contest shouldn’t happen, just that BoneS’ movie won’t be quite as spectacular because of it.

Snyyppis

RLM

Quoted from dellort

[…]

Even if BoneS makes his movie completely separately to this contest many of the frags will have already been used over and over again in all of the entries. I’m not trying to say that this contest shouldn’t happen, just that BoneS’ movie won’t be quite as spectacular because of it.

Thats true yeah, although I was under the impression the extv contest was purely american frags?

Mits

From what i understood, they can use all demos from i46, including the ones provided (which are the stv demos that beater (?) put together and the american pov demos eXtv can gather)

FreezeR

CGAY&BB

lol…. Nice idea from.extv providing a movie comp. But seriously.. WHY I46 FRAGS?????
It will be boring to watch the frags again and again + already 2-3 guys making team movies about i46 ..
SO PLEASE NO..

alfa

inb4 russians getting mad again for creating dubsteps movies and losing

Last edited by alfa,

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

haha yeh when LuckyLuke or xTime wins :D

¤____________¤

For people whining about using music, you can always ask the musician. It worked for rechyyy/clayman90 in making Incorporated 3. Admittedly his first two movies had more views than pretty much any TF2 vid, but if you don’t ask you can’t get what you want.

As for frags, I saw quite a few frags in like 4 different BYPCOMP movies so it’s not like it’s never happened before.

Last edited by ¤____________¤,

cubesfannumberone

1. cube
2. luckyluke/cube
3. dellort/cube

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Why the negative sentiment? This competition is another greT change for the creative people here. Plus they can win moneys to buy hats and its more publicity for extv, etf2l, i46 and tf2 in general :)

xTimeE

Doj.

Quoted from BoneS

haha yeh when LuckyLuke or xTime wins :D

im not entrying and anyway chance to win is like 0?
i know that you was super sarcastic but just saying
anyway gl everyone

davemarsh

I just want to say thanks in advance to extv and all involved in this competition I know it’s going to be awesome. Additionally am I corect in saying that Bones will not be creating an i46 LAN movie?

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

has there been any entries yet?

IPZIE

SUAVE

we hold it back for you andy

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »