Created 19th August 2012 @ 22:33

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 9 Next »

dougiie

CotC

loved it! Surely the winner!

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Wasn’t a fan of the music but it was very well edited. Great movie.

Scratchi

swimp
swimp

If you can like and favourite my sponsors L’Oreal it really helps me out

Xabi

One the best so far ! Great job :)

atmo

364 days until INVITE_by_CUBE.avi

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Very nice movie. Clean enough edit so you can appreciate the frags and the SFM stuff improved the result massively without being too much “in your face”. Winner material for sure.

pr3d

Just came back home, saw new NaF’s, Grid’s jobs and then this. Wow. Fucking wow. Awesome competition, but my guess this is the winner. Gz.

ilike2spin

RLM

Great movie, perfect for prefinal hyping imo.

IPZIE

SUAVE

biased

FIR

SnG

this was just…beautiful. hats off to you man :D

Nuck

TIDS
TSGHUH

amazing, very well done. Nice music choice too.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Some of the other videos are equally as good in the editing department but out of all the movies with all the players involved, I think showcasing some of the Prem talent on the big screen would be the best for the Grand Final atmosphere.

Selek

Dr. med.

Even Proxtube can’t help unblocking it for German users… Ah well, what are 1.1 GB for a 10 minute video anyway ;)

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from Hildreth

I think showcasing some of the Prem EDITING talent on the big screen would be the best for the Grand Final atmosphere.

Slight edit, hope you don’t mind :/

Considering the top 3 movies combined will probably run to no more than 20-25 mins, even throwing in a few adverts or whatever, wouldn’t it be awesome to give all the fantastic vidya skillz we’ve seen the last couple of weeks their moment?

It always takes ages to get everyone set up and settled in and sobered up/got more plastered/prepared and stuff. Make it a proper little pre-game event, TF2 Cinema blah-blah-blah. Create a real buzz mebbe.

Please Multiplay…ermm, well Tapley really, can we get all of the top 3 shown?

Last edited by Monkeh,

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

Awesome movie, but Beavern frags? look pretty dodgy to me

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 9 Next »