Forum

PRETTY JUMPS 'N STUFF | a movie by dellort

Created 11th August 2012 @ 03:28

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Gubbins

Op4

I’ve always enjoyed jump movies, the skill and practise that goes in to every clip of every movie is awesome commitment to something that the players quite obviously love doing. This movie surpassed all my expectations, the creativity that went in to some of these jumps are phenomenal. Fantastic movie.

FreezeR

CGAY&BB

some great jumps, gj dellort:)

Rdios

REVERTO

Quoted from Trath

[…]

The competition isn’t over, still a week left.
A couple good entries are supposed to hit in.
Stay tuned.

ata will win

Trath

Quoted from Rdios

[…]
ata will win

LOL
I was referring to the xTime movie and the NaF movie (I was told he is making something…)

mici

I really think this movie is worthy of the experts’ and Admirable’s vote :D

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

Nice movie, good job.

I’m very interested in how Wonderland was able to do his jumps. Is it in any way practical to do in-game?

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

That was probably the sickest and most skillful movie I’ve ever watched.

Battery

I’m pretty sure that IronHawk showed me the same trick that wonderland did, like 6 months ago (“recently discovered a new engine bug in tf2”)
Loved those duo jumps!!

Keep ’em coming!!!

Last edited by Battery,

alfa

first jump movie i watched until the end

good job!

iQue

keso

Awesome stuff. Great cameras, made things easy to understand and even more impressive many times. Loved it <3

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Quoted from Starkie

Don’t normally like jump movies but this was very entertaining with interesting jumps and great music
Definitely one of the best of the competition so far

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

I really dislike this, especially as now I will be spending a lot of times on jump servers making a complete twat out of my self.

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

If someone could provide a wget-able / curl-able link I could add a 2nd mirror. Slingfile is annoyingly slow and Dropbox link 404s.

Kaneco

Really amazing movie, the music was beyond awesome altough I think the transitions between those could have been more smooth.

Jumps were phenomenal, personally I think some camera angles could have been better. The demoman duo jumps were probably my all time favorite jumps in all jump movies I have ever seen, that one with the crossed stickies was an anthem to the jump scene in tf2 and what can be achieved in this game.

Awesome work overall. Why is it your last movie? It’s phenomenal! You shouldn’t stop :D

Stupid thing but I was kinda sad you ruined the lemaitre song for me :D, I was planning to do some editing with that music in a couple of months, but I hate to use songs that have been used before in other movies!

On a second note I never heard of that tut tut child song and now I’m completly in love! Thanks for showing me :D

Last edited by Kaneco,

ups

Really well done! Loved those pair jumps.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »