Forum

BONEYARD PRODUCTIONS COMPETITION|| Superfun by Fyren

Created 5th August 2012 @ 20:56

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Fyren

Hello
This is my fragmovie for BYPC. i tried to make it compete with other movies from the comp. Even though it wasnt meant to get in. this is the first editing project i ever finished so far.
i hope you enjoy ;3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NsKY69iilw : Youtube link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yl9l3p8e1mmy45y/Superfun_Fyren.mp4 : Downloadlink

Last edited by Fyren,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Pub frags kinda spoil it.

Fyren

its an editing comp btw :)

Last edited by Fyren,

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Fyren

the frags can drag you down no matter how good your edit is

Nikola

good stuff

enwyze

I like!

Some nice frags in there!

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

good editing man, shame u used pubfrags instead of competitive.. but wutever, good editing

Fyren

Should i have uploaded a video of medic picks only just so you would be happy? spy frag vids of comp gameplay are pointless, even though the frags are hard to get off, its fucking boring to see a spy just taking out medics, because trickstabs arent possible at all.
i could do a frag vid of 6v6 lobbies on spy, you would rage could do from highlander scrims you would rage, you only dont rage when i would upload a community frag video like every other video. i dont get the point, the trailer of the comp said, that they want something new something never seen before, and the only frag vid getting this off is actually westracers, just saying. i hope you dont judge me for that, but you make me feel bad using TF2 frags in a TF2 frag vid. i dont care where you pull of stuff. this is so curious as judging a battleground frag vid in WoW because its not against player with 2,5k+ MMR or judging a quake live fragvid from Duels. it doesnt matter where the frags were pulled of its just about how the video feels like, do you get the story the video tells you, how much effort were spent etc. could count a lot more.
guys ! i really had my problems making my mind up to enter this, i knew ppl would tell this are pubfrags, but not even one person said anything about why its bad to use PUBFRAGS in a TF2 fragmovie.
thanks for listening, just some of my thoughts after reading endless of comments including, “blablabla PUBFRAGS bla” :'(
(you probably gonna flame me now anyway, so i wanna say something before you do so, i appreciate you compliment about editing beeing good, i thought that i didnt even pull anything good of, thanks for telling me, its the only thing making me not taking the vid of)
P.S: sry for grammar mistakes and stuff, just got back from work, started on 5am

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from Fyren

madness

You appear to be mad. You shouldn’t type anything while mad but rather just let the haters hate. Easy.

luzik

Suoli
moog

Quoted from ash

[…]

You appear to be mad. You shouldn’t type anything while mad but rather just let the haters hate. Easy.

he does make a point tho

Setlet

Why would we rage from highlander frags?

Also nice editing :3

Last edited by Setlet,

Spride

iveR
SOAS

I havent had so much fun watching a spy movie for a long time, excellent editing and music, and realy some first class kills!
And for your argument, let them think what they want, there arent many pepole who can commendate, you dont have or need to listen to every jerk that has the the right of speech, keep the good work.
Liked and subscribed.

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from Fyren

spy frag vids of comp gameplay are pointless, even though the frags are hard to get off, its fucking boring to see a spy just taking out medics, because trickstabs arent possible at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FODganUq41I

Last edited by evokje,

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from evokje

[…]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FODganUq41I

I don’t think I’ve seen someone eat their words so hard. That’s not meant as an insult to Fryen, but I hadn’t seen this movie before and I was kinda in agreement until I watched it.

Last edited by kaidus,

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from Fyren

Well no, it’s a “frag movie” competition isn’t it? Notice how there are two words in that phrase. I mean don’t get me wrong, it doesn’t ruin the movie but I’m fairly sure you will lose marks because of it.

Last edited by kaidus,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »