Forum

Jh-AA-

Created 11th June 2012 @ 22:41

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 Next »

Quoted from Phrenic

[…]

If it wasn’t through virtual means that I decided to buy it then maybe your nonsensical label would make sense, circlejerking and context doesn’t come hand in hand, though I expect nothing more than small talk from you.

Hey kid, you’re unbanned in a month and a half. How’s about stop using big words to make yourself look smart (when in fact it just makes you look a twat), and actually start practicing. Last I checked, you were still garbage.

10/10 buyer, would sell useless shit to again.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from Phrenic

[…]

far too lazy to elaborate for your sake

i assume you wanted to sound intelligent but it just sounded like gibberish

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Phrenic

[…]

If it wasn’t through virtual means that I decided to buy it then maybe your nonsensical label would make sense, circlejerking and context doesn’t come hand in hand, though I expect nothing more than small talk from you.

https://warosu.org/data/fa/img/0078/90/1394031375901.gif

Phrenic

Quoted from Shintaz

[…]

Hey kid, you’re unbanned in a month and a half. How’s about stop using big words to make yourself look smart (when in fact it just makes you look a twat), and actually start practicing. Last I checked, you were still garbage.

10/10 buyer, would sell useless shit to again.

I don’t consider any of the words I use big or improperly characterised, subsiding this calmly to mention how good I am at your beloved TF2? replying to idiots on an internet forum and playing my games are two separate and unprioritized activities. My practice shouldn’t be your concern, I’ll submit that you haven’t seen me play at all. All of this aside you’re being a bit silly, you can’t relatively debate even slightly without resorting to predictable and regurgitated ad hominems, there are plenty of people that use heavier language than I do, don’t let this slight indifference probe your insecurities.

Quoted from Starkie

[…]
i assume you wanted to sound intelligent but it just sounded like gibberish

I didn’t type anything out for an effective show of intellect, congratulations in following the same prideful fallacy, I’ll go out of my way to help your hivemind:

If it wasn’t through virtual means that I decided to buy it then maybe your nonsensical label would make sense (referring to the label of having less sense than money, which is a faulty self-serving subjection, the virtual means being that I acquired the money costlessly)

circlejerking and context doesn’t come hand in hand (circlejerking is a socially diverse tool used to help relieve idiots that like to de-contextualize scenarios in aid of trivial mockery)

It’s torture to imagine how you’d react to the language of any average sceptics if you find this difficult to follow, enjoy the preconception that I’m just another kid because you let the egotistical and instant conception of mental belittlement in a hierarchical gaming community get to your head.

Last edited by Phrenic,

Phrenic

Quoted from T0m

[…]

https://warosu.org/data/fa/img/0078/90/1394031375901.gif

Ironically for that mind-numbing meme the correlation of autism and intelligence is concurrent.

Last edited by Phrenic,

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

You gotta be trolling now. Either that or you’re actually too autistic to realise how autistic you are.

Phrenic

Quoted from Sideshow

You gotta be trolling now. Either that or you’re actually too autistic to realise how autistic you are.

Yeah man you can’t be socially different at all without having something wrong with you, throwing around the label autism doesn’t really do you any favours, autistic people usually do things somewhat mindlessly and you just described it with barely any knowledge of the real symptoms.

Last edited by Phrenic,

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from Phrenic

socially different

thats for sure

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from Phrenic

[…]

I don’t consider any of the words I use big or improperly characterised, subsiding this calmly to mention how good I am at your beloved TF2? replying to idiots on an internet forum and playing my games are two separate and unprioritized activities. My practice shouldn’t be your concern, I’ll submit that you haven’t seen me play at all. All of this aside you’re being a bit silly, you can’t relatively debate even slightly without resorting to predictable and regurgitated ad hominems, there are plenty of people that use heavier language than I do, don’t let this slight indifference probe your insecurities.

[…]

I didn’t type anything out for an effective show of intellect, congratulations in following the same prideful fallacy, I’ll go out of my way to help your hivemind:

If it wasn’t through virtual means that I decided to buy it then maybe your nonsensical label would make sense (referring to the label of having less sense than money, which is a faulty self-serving subjection, the virtual means being that I acquired the money costlessly)

circlejerking and context doesn’t come hand in hand (circlejerking is a socially diverse tool used to help relieve idiots that like to de-contextualize scenarios in aid of trivial mockery)

It’s torture to imagine how you’d react to the language of any average sceptics if you find this difficult to follow, enjoy the preconception that I’m just another kid because you let the egotistical and instant conception of mental belittlement in a hierarchical gaming community get to your head.

your posts are painful to read
give this a read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Run-on_sentence

Phrenic

Quoted from Starkie

[…]
your posts are painful to read
give this a read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Run-on_sentence

pass

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Yuck.

Phrenic

:)

konr

Oh for fuck sake Phrenic COME ON

kindred

myx
SDCK!

actual video footage of phrenic ** LEAKED MUST SEE ** RARE **

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19xsmrOs02g

konr

Don’t be too harsh on the dude he means well it’s just for some reason how he is on the internet.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 Next »