Forum

Jh-AA-

Created 11th June 2012 @ 22:41

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 9 Next »

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Well I had this super secret darkroom boys club in Q2 called -AA- and then when people made -AA- in TF i was really really mad and i posted a topic about it explaining exactly what happened and who thought of the name first!!! because we shouldnt be using OFFICIAL names without PERMISSION from the other guy behind his pc!!!!!! because its official :( and its our secret club :'((((

gibix

iH

lol @ invite steamgroups, like someone allready posted, why so mad, its just a game

p.s. i liked it so fu

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

srs bsns

konr

Quoted from smziii

lol i remember times when -AA- was cool JH BLoodsire player32 :///

ps y no yin and konr frags?!??

Please, don’t put me in a league with yiN.
On topic though, I liked the frags but the music was shit, and so was the sync. Also the hitsound was really annoying. Fucking hate that ding.

alfa

Quoted from Admirable

[…]

Nuttin’ but hugs at LAN! I’m a keyboard warrior =D

nothin but hugs for you as well, mighty irish warrior

Xerofset

DMS!

Because a Sniper-Steamgroup is so important and srs bsns

luzik

Suoli
moog

Movie was decent. I understand Jh completely. Imo if you are going to make a sequel to such a legendary movie as -AA-, at least you should ask for permission from the original author and keep somewhat same style to it.

Last edited by luzik,

lagi

lolololol at this drama

nice movie, sick frags !

Abra

Quoted from Xerofset

Because a Sniper-Steamgroup is so important and srs bsns

dat sniper group is da target of mah whole life.
god create me and jesus died for my sins to give me a chance to be in dat group.
allah acbar

Last edited by Abra,

konr

Quoted from Abra

[…]
dat sniper group is da target of mah whole life.
god create me and jesus died for my sins to give me a chance to be in dat group.
allah acbar

12/10 would read again

Ran

rebeLion

Quoted from luzik

Movie was decent. I understand Jh completely. Imo if you are going to make a sequel to such a legendary movie as -AA-, at least you should ask for permission from the original author and keep somewhat same style to it.

It’s not cool to claim your movie is the sequel from another one without the other author’s endorsement and most people can get behind that. But people’s reactions are just priceless. JH “You claimed you made a sequel to my fragmovie and I don’t like it? Fuck discussing, imma kick you from my STEAM GROUP” and spadez “oh yeah? I’ll call you a virgin on youtube, how do you like that!”. Add a sprinkle of Shintaz’ being ridiculously condescending to finish the recipe. This whole thing is just hilarious.

And flippy is still an annoying bitch making any game he snipes in unfun to play :(

Last edited by Ran,

omrish

ANI PREM

demsii

EPA

:)

Last edited by demsii,

Rin

Quoted from wpminnows

sniper groups

Tommeh

‹Con›