Overclock - TF2 Frag Movie

Created 29th May 2012 @ 22:24

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Xerofset

DMS!

Quoted from b_ass

[…]

umad?

You get some constructive critisism and that’s all you can say??
It’s way to dark on alot of scenes.
Your opponents seem to have little to no teamplay. Soldier attacking last with eq while you’re fighting with a scout?
It feels like you used every airshot you ever did and it shows. The frags are mostly your daily frags anyway.

Didn’t you qf. guys uploaded another vid a few days/weeks ago? Iirc correctly you are a brazilian team right? Great to see tf2 still being played all around the world :)

fun

Quoted from Xerofset

[…]

Your opponents seem to have little to no teamplay. Soldier attacking last with eq while you’re fighting with a scout?
It feels like you used every airshot you ever did and it shows. The frags are mostly your daily frags anyway.

Didn’t you qf. guys uploaded another vid a few days/weeks ago? Iirc correctly you are a brazilian team right? Great to see tf2 still being played all around the world :)

lol, what he said wasn’t exactly constructive.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Nuck

Probably the worst 5min movie I´ve ever seen.
It´s not only the lack of good frags (seriously, how can you reload a rocket in the tunnel under snakewater 2nd point and miss it?), but it also seems like you wanted to ruin this for everyone who is not into braindead metal “music”.
I get it to some level, you wanted to do something different, but the “sorry simple edit” story doesn´t account for frags (on a scale from 0 to 10) being a 3 and the music being -3

i don’t know if anyone told you, but you’re a fucking dick.

Last edited by octochris,

b_ass

oX

Quoted from Xerofset

[…]

I just the qf, thanks for the comments xD

Last edited by b_ass,

b_ass

oX

Quoted from octochris

[…]

i don’t know if anyone told you, but you’re a fucking dick.

thanks octochris =P

b_ass

oX

Quoted from Admirable

Mmmm this song was in the greatest frag movie ever… DDE3! http://video.alienwarearena.com/movie/982

really is music dd3 im big fan qW xD

Nuck

TIDS
TSGHUH

Quoted from b_ass

[…]

umad?

I admit, I wasn´t in the best mood and the clearest state of mind when I replied to this, and I´m sorry if it came out a little harsh… I was just really not that impressed, and trying to be constructive: you might wanna chose some kind of music that fits better in terms of sync with the frags and, more important, can be heard by a larger amount of people without them wanting to mute it.

b_ass

oX

Quoted from Nuck

[…]
I admit, I wasn´t in the best mood and the clearest state of mind when I replied to this, and I´m sorry if it came out a little harsh… I was just really not that impressed, and trying to be constructive: you might wanna chose some kind of music that fits better in terms of sync with the frags and, more important, can be heard by a larger amount of people without them wanting to mute it.

haha ok np man thanks x;

b_ass

oX

re-edited video “LIGHT THE TORCH – TF2 FRAG MOVIE” after many complains about the music, I put a lighter music, played and removed some and added others.

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

The 1080p is a lie!!! Clearly an upscale, I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few upscales in my time.

lgl

Quoted from skeej

The 1080p is a lie!!! Clearly an upscale, I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few upscales in my time.

cause recorded at 480p ;s

alba

duplo

bad sound quality :(

b_ass

oX

Quoted from alba

bad sound quality :(

I have not found it more okay ;)

decap

vid wasnt nearly as bad as i was expecting from the replies lol

Vlijm

UbeR |

quite bad frags, bit to dark and the music is horrible, not bad for a try but wouldnt watch again

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »