Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

rockie

nice movie, dat rising o.O

konr

Quoted from dob

If anyone knows a good site where i could upload it again would be awesome :3

http://www.min.us

Leif

Sick movie, one of the those I’ve enjoyed the most!

dob

\V/ Gold
CGAY&BB

<3 konr
gonna be up tonight or tomorrow

Last edited by dob,

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Really really great movie, only one or two mediocre frags and some GIANT ones from rising and biester especially, all very nicely put together.

IPZIE

SUAVE

brilliant image quality, good frags.
i was very well entertained

Mits

Pretty good stuff, really liked the frags, the music and the general flow in the movie.

alfa

nice

Phrozen

?

Intro font is horrible :/ 1:48 could’ve done with a smooth, 2nd song was very strong a good choice imo, I liked the team push around 5:30, at 5:48 when the song started really getting back into it it shouldn’t have been a slow-mo medic taunt :D. Looked like you were hanging off freezer a bit, colours very similar to the epsilon movie’s, clean editing style like greg II and Epsilon and mask transitions, nothing special there. Frags were strong :)
7/10

BZAD

“These files are not available until tomorrow, because the owner has reached the daily traffic limit.”

Very nice!

Last edited by BZAD,

dob

\V/ Gold
CGAY&BB

Quoted from BZAD

“These files are not available until tomorrow, because the owner has reached the daily traffic limit.”

Very nice!

Yes I know if we gonna play tonight i’ll upload it tomorrow if we don’t it’s gonna be up tonight.

metalpiss

Awesome job man, I’m glad I could help you out :)

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Nice movie! Some fucking sick frags, maybe a few fillers, but the majority is great footage.

Quoted from BoneS

too bright most of the time couldn;t read the kill feed.

Agree, I think actually the kill feed is a very good measure for your cc: Can you barely read it? -> Fix your levels.

Same for the lows, a lot of ugly dark spots everywhere, a great loss of detail. It becomes even more apparent on a map like cp_snakewater, where area’s differ hugely in brightness levels. Combined with the frameblending (which obviously has it advantages, because it creates a feeling of more fluididity whilst still being 30fps) things can become very messy.

The playerbars look sick, rest of the typography is meh :P

But yeah, starting to nitpick now. The best about the vid is the community feeling it puts forth. Always love team movies, and multi-team moves are even better :D

bìester

VIER <3

Apacz

finally any video is better than that : soo

vier > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktWSTRIXHM0&feature=related

ofc frag movie 10/10 AND BIESTER hmMDWJALIDJljzcliw PROO :D :) best demo eu

Last edited by Apacz,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »