Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

<3

Snyyppis

RLM

Enjoyed it a lot, well done.

Out of curiosity, what was the track you originally intended to use?

atmo

it doesn’t help that youtube ruined the quality

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Quoted from BoneS

arx is bare good caster

Sorry, the ‘bare good’ just made me crack up laughing. Swear down bruv.

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from BoneS

really enjoyable movie, nice clean edit to show off some super dooper frags

TurboTabs

(Classy)
Op4

Nothing memorable. I even tried watching it again and ‘appreciating’ it more but felt nothing…

Shintaz hits the nail on the head.

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from TurboTabs

Nothing memorable. I even tried watching it again and ‘appreciating’ it more but felt nothing…

I do agree with this tbh.
While it was a solid frag movie, it wasn’t a MEMORABLE one. Nothing stood out. Some of the frags did but other than that, it was just a case of a movie about epsilon having too high expectations to begin with. If it was any div 2 team, it would’ve been great.

GeaR

Epsilon

Quoted from Mike

interesting lack of frags vs us ;p

Challenge accepted.
Counted the clips and the teams we were playing in them and infused is leading by far.
You should have done that as well before you posted.
;)

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

Liked the movie. Didn’t go over the top, had some nice frags in there.

In regards to the commentary (for the section my voice was used). It’s a really awkward one, because if you look at the clip without any commentary, it just looks like a couple of retreating sticky kills, and an airshot without a frag on a soldier. The video needed the commentary as it explained the situation (only Randa alive, managed to pull off some amazing shit).

Problem is, aside from the explanation part, the rest is just a mess. Shame I didn’t do it better at the time, but when you’re talking for over an hour, not every part of what you say is going to be spoken perfectly ;p

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from AcidReniX

Liked the movie. Didn’t go over the top, had some nice frags in there.

In regards to the commentary (for the section my voice was used). It’s a really awkward one, because if you look at the clip without any commentary, it just looks like a couple of retreating sticky kills, and an airshot without a frag on a soldier. The video needed the commentary as it explained the situation (only Randa alive, managed to pull off some amazing shit).

Problem is, aside from the explanation part, the rest is just a mess. Shame I didn’t do it better at the time, but when you’re talking for over an hour, not every part of what you say is going to be spoken perfectly ;p

Don’t worry, I still <3 you Arx

Opti

REMOVE

Very nice movie, loved the frags aswell as the edit.
Nice job freezer.

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from BoneS

arx is bare good caster

really bones?

OT. enjoyed it a lot, good job, music was boring, but I just muted and listened to my own shit so not much of an issue.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

The colours were horrible, the rest was cool.

Tommeh

‹Con›

Ok movie, agree with most of the criticism :) Wont hurt to vary a bit more, some theming and shit, dont become one of those generic video editors

pr3d

Quoted from huhystah

That was indeed a decent movie.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »