Forum

Average movie part 1 of 1

Created 8th April 2012 @ 22:38

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Decoy

This video started out mostly as me just messing around in premiere with a few clips, testing, and learning new stuff but since it started out pretty well imo and i even had some random footage i thought id just quickly throw together an average movie as you can already tell by the title. A few people have already pointed out that its pretty random and all the frags are very average but apart from that, what else should i work on, keep in mind on my next project? (Constructive) criticism is much appreciated!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2q73Hw3LXM&hd=1

Phrozen

?

the text for continuity at the start is awful, the one for the c in the middle is much nicer, use something similar!! colours are too dark, 1:55 just freaked me out with the weird back and forth :D not bad at all for a first try!

n00ne

I liked it

Quoted from Phrozen

the text for continuity at the start is awful, the one for the c in the middle is much nicer, use something similar!!

Hardly his fault, the continuity font’s been there for over 2 years (and yes I’ve gotten feedback on it being awful before but I’m too lazy to actually change anything). And the C in the middle is not a font it’s a circle cut off to make it look like a c ;)

FreezeR

CGAY&BB

enjoyed it

deli

IKEA

THAT MUSIC, SO AWESOME GIVE ME!!

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Wolfgang Gartner- Wolfgangs 5th or something similair, it was my choice :D I told him it was the best out of the ones he showed me :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLzHJkDCNBE should be correct i think

Last edited by Enef,

Spike Himself

TC

Has Con, so is nice! :D

Turn off frame blending though, or use the SrcDemo² tool which actually does frame blending properly :>

Quoted from Enef

Wolfgang Gartner [..] I told him [..]

Wolfgang himself? :o

Last edited by Spike Himself,

deli

IKEA

ENEF <3

Decoy

Quoted from Spike Himself

Has Con, so is nice! :D

Turn off frame blending though, or use the SrcDemo² tool which actually does frame blending properly :>

[…]

Wolfgang himself? :o

The SrcDemo2 tool was exactly what i used

Spike Himself

TC

My eyes, the goggles do nothing!

Phrozen

?

Quoted from Datenshi

[…]

Hardly his fault, the continuity font’s been there for over 2 years (and yes I’ve gotten feedback on it being awful before but I’m too lazy to actually change anything). And the C in the middle is not a font it’s a circle cut off to make it look like a c ;)

I know it’s a circle, but like I said, use something similar, walkway bold is a good example

Add A Reply Pages: 1