atmo

Different user dodgy http://etf2l.org/forum/user/11460/

broesel

LAME

Luke gib einfach auf, merkst du nicht dass du hier nur geflamed wirst? :D

Vlijm

UbeR |

Quoted from dodgydogman

Why would decap lie about you being a little shit, you are a nobody, he has no reason to lie?

You sound and act like you are 12.

Decap HAS EVIDENCE YOU TOOK THE VIDEOS which you pretend he doesnt and continue arguing.

LuckyLuke wtf are you doing with this idiot..

Learn what “Official” means.

This would be a cool idea if it were a bunch of movie makers banding together, but who are you?!

Just appologise for being embarressing and go away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeFgJLybhMM Awwwwww Snap.

what is this i dont even

Skyride

DUCS

The funny part is where he claims to be “promoting unknown editors”, yet has a bunch of videos uploaded without permission by editors who all have at least 3x as many subscribers as him.

Also it’s not like people can subscribe to multiple tf2 editors or anything.

You don’t need to “get known” in editing. If you are a complete nobody and make an amazing video, it’ll get shit loads of views and subs through word of mouth, it might just take very slightly longer.

I’d suggest any editor who has videos on his channel issue an official takedown request with youtube, it’s quite easy

Last edited by Skyride,

MIndYe

[hePPa]

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lols30rUm71qeiwtao1_500.gif

Edit: LOL, even I have more subs than The “Offical” TF channel :D

Last edited by MIndYe,

So I was never asked about my Highlander movie yet you seem to have uploaded that? It looks as if it was the first movie to be uploaded on your channel? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t3Bzeam-5c&list=UUeA68EJKyHUxLpH_r1v-xJA&index=21&feature=plcp
You uploaded it 9 days after I did? Seriously what the fuck? I definitely don’t need you’re shitty ‘promotion’ seeing as you have got 460 views and mine has 96,000.

Take it down.

Last edited by CUBE,

take cover, this shit volcano is about to erupt.

FreezeR

CGAY&BB

Quoted from broesel

Luke gib einfach auf, merkst du nicht dass du hier nur geflamed wirst? :D

fail

Phrozen

?

That was entertaining

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from CUBE

So I was never asked about my Highlander movie yet you seem to have uploaded that? It looks as if it was the first movie to be uploaded on your channel? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t3Bzeam-5c&list=UUeA68EJKyHUxLpH_r1v-xJA&index=21&feature=plcp
You uploaded it 9 days after I did? Seriously what the fuck? I definitely don’t need you’re shitty ‘promotion’ seeing as you have got 460 views and mine has 96,000.

Take it down.

U LITEL SHIT U SHUD BE GREATFUL DAT HE UPLOADED IT 4 U. FUK OF

Argus_-

Alright I am going to eat some humble pie here. I am closing the channel because it’s causing way to many problems and I apologize if I did cause anything. There were other people who uploaded to it (not Luke), and I was not aware of them not checking with others and that is my mistake and take full responsibility. I apologize to Decap as well for uploading his content without his permission. It was not my place to do so. There was a misunderstanding with a lot of others like Cla, and we talked about it and the best idea seemed that the only way this would’ve gone anywhere is if everything uploaded was actual original content. Both me and Reflex originally came up with this idea along time ago, and it was mostly me handling everything and I take full responsibility. I didn’t mean to start a whole argument about it. Both Luke and I decided to just drop the idea and end it.

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

ggwp etf2l

quad

Quoted from decap

These guys are retarded 12yos who steal peoples videos and spam them around the place because they are too lazy to make videos of their own. They just want to make a youtube channel like hazard cinema that makes money off other people’s hard work.

They’re not even active community members. Don’t send them shit.

Phrozen

?

Fair enough:)

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Argus_-

Alright I am going to eat some humble pie here. I am closing the channel because it’s causing way to many problems and I apologize if I did cause anything. There were other people who uploaded to it (not Luke), and I was not aware of them not checking with others and that is my mistake and take full responsibility. I apologize to Decap as well for uploading his content without his permission. It was not my place to do so. There was a misunderstanding with a lot of others like Cla, and we talked about it and the best idea seemed that the only way this would’ve gone anywhere is if everything uploaded was actual original content. Both me and Reflex originally came up with this idea along time ago, and it was mostly me handling everything and I take full responsibility. I didn’t mean to start a whole argument about it. Both Luke and I decided to just drop the idea and end it.

Uh, no. Considering you were the one replying and the one originally made aware well before this thread of the infringement, you don’t get to pan it off as being “someone else”. It’s funny how you only mention these people once you have been royally fucked by the facts: ie they don’t even exist and you’ve just created them out of thin air to attempt to save your own fucking ass. You don’t even have the integrity to take the blame yourself, instead going through some fucking half-arsed sob story that almost definitely isn’t true. Well played, well played.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »