Forum

The Official Team Fortress Channel

Created 19th March 2012 @ 02:06

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »

ikpure

i never had a problem with you uploading it until one random day you got excited about getting an email from youtube on monetizing the videos, which im pretty sure every editor has gotten recently. It basically proves your intentions are no good.

6:45 PM – (SeattleSteel) Argus: who is
6:45 PM – (SeattleSteel) Argus: decap?
6:45 PM – (SeattleSteel) Argus: never heard of him
6:45 PM – (SeattleSteel) Argus: is he a movie maker?

lol you dont know who he is but you have uploaded his videos?

decap

Quoted from Argus_-

[…]

I do deny ever uploading anything that was his. I have no recollection of ever going through Torn Productions videos. I never got a youtube message about it if I did, and I also have no record of steam messages about it. There is also other people who uploaded, and could’ve always been one of them. But I fixed that issue and now its down to just me and Luke.

That’s funny because the reddit submission is still here: http://www.reddit.com/user/argus1337
pic: http://i.imgur.com/chtdM.png

When I called you out on it you responded with the incredibly mature “We have permission. I have a lot of these moviemakers on my steam friends, you jelly fag?” and “We have permission from every director. Suck it.”

When I added you on Steam and told you to remove it you blamed it on Luke and acted all innocent like you would never do anything like that and complemented me on my movies.

You only asked Cla for permission for Ghostwriters, then uploaded other movies of his. You also added Son of Dad’s Yz50 video.

I don’t see what anyone has to gain here apart from you. If people want their demos to be used or if they want publicity for their movies they can post on ETF2L or any of the various TF2 forums around the place.

Argus_-

Interesting Ikpure and you forget the rest of the conversation.

6:45 PM – (SeattleSteel) Argus: who is
6:45 PM – (SeattleSteel) Argus: decap?
6:45 PM – (SeattleSteel) Argus: never heard of him
6:45 PM – (SeattleSteel) Argus: is he a movie maker?
6:45 PM – `ikpure: http://www.youtube.com/user/TornProductions?ob=0&feature=results_main
6:46 PM – (SeattleSteel) Argus: owner?
6:46 PM – `ikpure: yep
6:46 PM – `ikpure: he made yoyotech’s fragmovie
6:46 PM – `ikpure: and a lot of others
6:46 PM – `ikpure: like tron fortress
6:46 PM – (SeattleSteel) Argus: never heard of them
6:46 PM – `ikpure: cool guy but can be a major douche, his edits are kinda boring imo but hes chill and nice to you if he lifes you i guess
6:46 PM – (SeattleSteel) Argus: idk
6:46 PM – `ikpure: likes*
6:46 PM – (SeattleSteel) Argus: where he gets that
6:46 PM – (SeattleSteel) Argus: im a 12
6:47 PM – (SeattleSteel) Argus: scammer
6:47 PM – (SeattleSteel) Argus: and rip off people
6:47 PM – (SeattleSteel) Argus: but okay
6:47 PM – (SeattleSteel) Argus: lol
6:48 PM – (SeattleSteel) Argus: yeah i remember him i think
6:48 PM – (SeattleSteel) Argus: started spamming my channel
6:49 PM – (SeattleSteel) Argus: disliking everything
6:49 PM – (SeattleSteel) Argus: saying were bad
6:49 PM – (SeattleSteel) Argus: blocked him
`ikpure is now Away.
`ikpure is now Online.
`ikpure is now Offline.

And decap, how did I blame it on Luke when he was never with the channel back then? Get your facts straight before you start making accusations. Same with you Ikpure. Both of you are angry for some reason and need to take a chill pill. And I did ask Cla to upload his other videos on steam. If there is a misunderstanding, I will take them down like I mentioned. But you seem to stubborn to get that through your thick fucking skull.

octochris

(0v0)

– decap accuses you of uploading his fragmovie without permission
– you say you never did
– decap provides evidence that you uploaded his fragmovie without permission
– you completely ignore it and change the subject

seems legit

Luke!

Ok guys, it seems this transformed into a shitstorm.
Well, the idea was mine to make a channel with demos free and fragshows to provide mm something to edit. Then, i presented this to Argus, and he said would be fine to post it into his channel “The Official TF Channel”. I though it was ok.

I’m a moviemaker, i have my own channel(and i only post another’s work on it if i REALLY have the permission for it), and if i monetize anything, would be in my personal channel, with the movies I made. I’m sorry if anyone misunderstood my message, and i sorry about you decap. I don’t want to offend anyone, i don’t want to point anything, i don’t want to bring you problems. So, as we can see, this will end up in nothing, into a pointless discussion.

I didn’t uploaded even a mb in the channel, this channel isn’t mine, i just joined this recently (to be more accurate, yesterday) only to make these fragshows. I don’t know if Argus uploaded something without permission, but at least, when he uploaded my stuff he asked and gave me credits for it.

I’m sorry for any problems caused on this thread.

Last edited by Luke!,

atmo

By the way do you have Valve’s permission to call your channel the Official Team Fortress Channel?

Argus_-

^ what?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from atmo

By the way do you have Valve’s permission to call your channel the Official Team Fortress Channel?

vexioz

Quoted from atmo

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from atmo

finally someone pointed that out :D

Quoted from Argus_-

^ what?

You can’t call it the “Official TF2 Channel” unless Valve gave you permission. Until then only Valve can start the “Official TF2 Channel”.

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

* Grabbing popcorn *

freshmeatt

‹Con›

This is dumb.

How can anyone create a channel and call it official without even letting the developers know about it (I assume it’s that way, otherwise there would be no ‘what’) and then proceed to upload videos without the permission of the directors and still pretend the channel’s official?

I mean, what?

dodgydogman

Panda

Why would decap lie about you being a little shit, you are a nobody, he has no reason to lie?

You sound and act like you are 12.

Decap HAS EVIDENCE YOU TOOK THE VIDEOS which you pretend he doesnt and continue arguing.

Learn what “Official” means.

This would be a cool idea if it were a bunch of movie makers banding together, but who are you?!

Just appologise for being embarressing and go away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeFgJLybhMM Awwwwww Snap.

Last edited by dodgydogman,

ashkan

Quoted from dodgydogman

LuckyLuke wtf are you doing with this idiot..

What?

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »