Forum

The Official Team Fortress Channel

Created 19th March 2012 @ 02:06

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »

Luke!

Well folks,
My friend (Argus) and I are running a YouTube channel called The Official Team Fortress Channel (www.youtube.com/user/TheOfficialTFChannel) for people to view frag shows, and also link a download to the demos in order to use them for editing videos or just watch to watch them. Moreover, we upload frag movies of any kind, unless it contains no music with copyrights and copyright infringement blocked by YT.

Well, the idea is quite simple: We upload demos for other people to use in their videos as they wish ( less bustmovies;] ) As we have seen, there are not many channels that offer this or that give out demos like we plan to.

Our idea was to build a channel that supports movie makers around the world so they can find demos and edit much more easily, instead of having to ask around for demos or have to create them on their own. This demo call will be held in ETF2L and FBTF (Brazillian TF2 Organization) for now, but anyone can send in their demos. It would be nice of you to upload demos rather than save them for yourselves, and could cause many people to see, and help make the community grow.

How does one send in a demo?

The demo (POV or STV) should be sent to a *. Rar with the ticks and the personal information and match (in the txt file AND in the body of the e-mail)

Example:
Name: Reid ‘Argus’ Larkin
Team: SeattleSteel
Class: Medic
Opponent: neX-i
Map: cp_granary
Match Date: xx / xx / xxxx
Ticks: 87777 – Triple air kill with the soldier

In addition, we ask you if you could rename your demos to the following: “POV/STV_name_action_tick.dem”

So now, where do I send it?
The upload should be done on site “www.mediafire.com” and the link sent to [email protected] email with the subject “Nickname – description of the demo (in english) – tick – TF2Fragshow”

We will not accept demos faked or cheated.

If you can not follow the simple guidelines, your demo will not be used and thus not appear in our videos. It is always good to keep sending demos in so we can continue to make awesome frag shows, improve the convenience for movie makers, and still make the TF2 community grow and be recognized for what it is worth.

With all due respect,
Luke.

Last edited by Luke!,

decap

These guys are retarded 12yos who steal peoples videos and spam them around the place because they are too lazy to make videos of their own. They just want to make a youtube channel like hazard cinema that makes money off other people’s hard work.

They’re not even active community members. Don’t send them shit.

Last edited by decap,

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from decap

These guys are retarded 12yos who steal peoples videos and spam them around the place because they are too lazy to make videos of their own. They just want to make a youtube channel like hazard cinema that makes money off other people’s hard work.

Benvarmeren

Quoted from Swifty

Last edited by Benvarmeren,

luzik

Suoli
moog

I heard these guys are legit.

Lateralus

Well i don’t need to state my opinion here about the matter do i? There’s really nothing else to be said.

Orchid

|=3

gg

atmo

sounds official

FAINTAYDAYDAYDAYDAYD

Quoted from atmo

sounds official

deli

IKEA

Quoted from decap

this.

Skully

guys what the hell are you saying?! This looks legit!! Im defo gonna send them my sick 2 man against 2 AFKers

Luke!

Quoted from Swifty

[…]

Actually, we don’t want to monetize any videos that aren’t ours. We just want to share fragmovies, and help unknown moviemakers get known. This ideia is just to make easier to find demos, as you can see in “The Demo Vault” and “CSS-demos.de”, we don’t have these things on TF2 scene, in this quantity, and that is what we want to bring for you.

Luke!

Actually, we don’t want to monetize any videos that aren’t ours. We just want to share fragmovies, and help unknown moviemakers get known. This ideia is just to make easier to find demos, as you can see in “The Demo Vault” and “CSS-demos.de”, we don’t have these things on TF2 scene, in this quantity, and that is what we want to bring for you.[/quote]

konr

You use the stolen videos to gain subscribers, which then in turn get you money afterwards.

Tearmisu

I could compose music for your frag videos.
Here is some of my work:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ6UA8qw_4w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45PMZ_HZ3zo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_l-N6NmMZQ

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »