Forum

Extreme Tambourine Player - Team Frag Movie

Created 7th March 2012 @ 12:26

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Hisoka

kZk

Quoted from Lateralus

Not showing when you herp-dee-durped against us on gpit? D:

You mean when i ran past your team 2 times like a retard and killed your medic?

Elm0

LAME

beast 1337 frags, just kidding.
the clip sucks

Quoted from Snyyppis

[…]
Technically, Finland is not a part of Scandinavia.

Never said anything about Finland. I was just saying that there’s team full of annoying people that are all from that region. I don’t know why you thought I was talking about a certain Finnish team.

cough cough

Last edited by Tommy Testosterone,

severus

burn

Everyday frags, nothing special, and poor edit.

4/10

Ankeli, k?

Quoted from vexioz

The music didn’t fit for a tf2 frag movie, and I didn’t like the whole thing with the musicvideo fading in and out of the video. Also the frags were mediocre, especially for being from div 6. Im also not a fan of fragmovies where everything is black and white. I understand some of this, since it’s your first movie and all. The more movies you make, the better they usually get.

Also I kinda agree with Tommy Testosterone.

Thank you for advice. Nobody isn’t perfect in first place. They always keep practising and eventually they get good.

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

good music, boring frags, in game sound too loud, b/w makes it impossible to distinguish teams.

Ankeli, k?

Quoted from severus

Everyday frags, nothing special, and poor edit.

4/10

That’s a start!

Ankeli, k?

Quoted from Tommy Testosterone

[…]
Never said anything about Finland. I was just saying that there’s team full of annoying people that are all from that region. I don’t know why you thought I was talking about a certain Finnish team.

cough cough

And here i am asking again, what the hell i’ve done to you to get you mad like that.

Ankeli, k?

Quoted from nTraum

good music, boring frags, in game sound too loud, b/w makes it impossible to distinguish teams.

Thank you for Feedback.

Quoted from Tommy Testosterone

[…]

cough cough

Obviously =’D

luzik

Suoli
moog

Quoted from Ankeli, k?

[…]

And here i am asking again, what the hell i’ve done to you to get you mad like that.

Maybe you haven’t but other people in xTp are complete retards so it’s not a big surprise that people hate you for being in their clan.

Ankeli, k?

Quoted from luzik

[…]
Maybe you haven’t but other people in xTp are complete retards so it’s not a big surprise that people hate you for being in their clan.

Could you give me some details? like who?

Zehl

2/5 ei maistunu salami ja kastike oli vanhentunutta.

Hisoka

kZk

Quoted from luzik

[…]

Don’t flame.

Last edited by Hisoka,

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

haha that was funny

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »