Forum

numlocked - 2

Created 17th February 2009 @ 23:28

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

2nd movie made, still nothing big due to the fact that the demos became broken yesterday, so i lost all effort and cba’d carrying on making it. basically i qq’d more than fragga about demos stickies. :DD

anyway, after the demos became broke i just rendered and uploaded the movie as it was.

so here it is

http://www.exoronic.be/uploads/avi/numlocked2final.wmv (right click, save as to download. left click for a slow stream)

stream – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgIPX6oM1iY

maybe i should learn to smooth

Grem

rEJ
TG

That’s quite slow indeed :<. Dl’ing and will edit for comments. Nice frags, but the music could’ve been better. Haven’t heard Rise Against in sooo long. The video was quite choppy though :?

ulv

h.
Liero

those were some frags

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

Well observed

vaxjo

Hey dats!

Good frags.
Horrible music and I’m not that picky.. :)

Akill

awesome vid! nice pipe kills
(btw i havnt watched it yet)

cubeth

rda

really nice footage showing some great skills but it lacks av sync + even basic editing

ye and music is terribad :x

qck.

U/²

horrible music idd. well, pretty good frags in there too..

baerbel

trick17
trick17

wmv. no way im watching that :p

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Very sexy movie bumlocked :) Very nice kills, music was meh.

Tuna

DCSB
Hey dats!

Why is it 25 fps :/? Looks very laggy, and just makes it look a lot worse than what it would with 30 fps. If your worried about filesize, you could have better quality than that with nearly half filesize by just making it h264 / mp4.

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

because my pc sucks, tuna

Tuna

DCSB
Hey dats!

Doesnt matter how bad your pc runs, anyone can record at as high fps with as high graphic settings they want using the ingame commands. It’ll take longer to capture it, but at least wouldn’t hurt your eyes when you watch it. As for filesize, might be slightly higher during editing, although if it is a problem you could use some nearly lossless codecs.
Did you capture the footage at 25 fps as well? Cause afaik fraps records at 30 fps unless cpu drops it lower. The final encoded movie is 25 fps at least.

____13____

To be honest, this was the worst demoman video I saw here in the last months… Well, it’s not bad, not what I’m saying, but it doesn’t have anything that isn’t common, and it feels boring, watching killing sprees over and over, without any change, without any “holy shit” kill, and watch ubers in half of the clips…

Yes, I know most of the kills are against top players, but at least for me, I love watching frag videos to see awesome/fun/stupid/lucky kills/actions, not to see how good the player is.

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

i think saying it was the worst frag movie ever blah blah was a tad over the top ;)

point of a frag movie is to make players look good, not for lucky frags. imo

although to really get a look at how good someone is you need to play with/vs them, or spec them

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »