Awesome!

h1

:3
BM

amazing movie and beast solly duo!

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

First lesson I learned playing against DotPixels was to stay on the floor and not attempt to jump.

Sick Frags.

Can’t respect the music, too much copying of old classics for my taste.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Fine Dummy I’ll post for you.
17:50 – DUMMY_GERMAN_KILLER_91: : “I thought it would be great. If anything, I was afraid (not very much though, german airshot efficiency ) that the frags will not do the movie justice but it was the opposite in fact, first movie from you that I’d describe as very average
The frags were amazing except the odd singleairshotonsoldierokthen so its a shame the editing was rather random and subpar. music choice didnt help as well, but i guess thats personal choice. Most of yer movies had a distinct feel and theme to them, this one didnt, just felt like a bunch of clips stuck together
TL;DR what is this shit this is not cla”

IPZIE

SUAVE

is dummy banned from the forums?

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from IPZIE

is dummy banned from the forums?

Do you really have to ask?

ouch

sick stuff!

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from Trane

LOL @ crediting everyone in unR and pixels (including people who didn’t appear to be in any of the clips) – and not the guy who was healing them both for 90% of the time.

Seems rather bitter.

Good movie though.

I was in the movie alot!

Stealing their final kill for the 6man.

Spike Himself

TC

How is “i dont like the music” a matter of personal preference while “i didnt like the editing” is not? :D

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

sweet movie as expected and frags were heavy duty aswell. only 2 complaints would be the inconsistencies in the audio volumes and the frame blending. But still top notch audio sync and those double airshots are awesome.

Nuck

TIDS
TSGHUH

Great movie, just like your previous work Cla, well edited and good music.
Also love the players you chose, Konfy is by far the best pocket soldier I ever played with, and I miss the good old days sometimes when I see stuff like this. Ipz is… well, Ipz, gotta hate him or love him, but those two together were a lethal weapon, and it has always been fun playing with or watching them.

IPZIE

SUAVE

nuck is telling his story again and nobody wants to hear it

Leif

Personally this is the movie I liked the least (may be the music? But the 3rd song was cool :D). Also, am I the only one who thinks the movie has much less edit (which is what I like the most from Cla’s movie) than usual?
Also, I lolled @ 1:40. Anyway it is a really good movie, some frags were really sick!

Last edited by Leif,

Traxx

TOOSTRONG

Quite nice liked it.

Linus

[d¿s]

nais frags

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »