Forum

Brother From Another Mother by Cla

Created 1st March 2012 @ 13:30

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Cla

Cfag

Here we go again with a new video by me. A 2 player movie, a bit unusual for me to work with frags from only two people but Ipz and Konfy had some great moments and it was really fun to work with them on this project. For the soundtrack I tried something different, funky music for a start and then put in some electro rock, because who doesn’t like electro rock, right?
Anyway, I hope you enjoy it.

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxKrqpkxCBY
Download: http://files.wantedgov.it/ClazorrzzJ/BrotherFromAnotherMother_byCla.rar

Last edited by Cla,

ThePledge

The best soldiers I’ve ever had the privilege to heal, reminds me of the good times in dotpixels and unR. Love Cla as an editor and together with the memories, this makes me for an enjoyable watch, credits for me or not ;) Thanks.

Last edited by ThePledge,

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

I liked the music.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

So cool until I had to read that entry from ipz diary at the end… what a faggot.

Septique

Quoted from Admirable

So cool until I had to read that entry from ipz diary at the end… what a faggot.

Haha

atomic-

Quoted from Admirable

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

I enjoyed the dual airshot moments, but other than that, found the movie rather boring :/

Netsky

I hate playing against them but from a spectator’s perspective they are great.

Good stuff for sure.

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

The best soldier duo I have ever experienced.

WLL

Cool guys, cool movie <3

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

ipz and konfy <3

Some really great moments in here, and overall you keep a nice pace with very stylish but non-distracting edits. What's up with the technicalities though? Did you export seperate clips and then re-joined them later? Some clips seem to have lower bitrate/vidquality and some clips have frame blending while others don't? Also the colours in some clips seem to be not as good (too bland, lack of contrast). Looking forward to the 60fps download!

Thalash

wG
S-O

FUCKING BLAUWALS

<3 <3 <3

Best soldier duo in tf2, and best germans

Agent 0

?
fgt

fuckin’ A

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

awesome edit

and thanks for the amazing time in dotpixels ;)

DIV 4 UNDERDOGS TO THE TOP

sry for Triple AAA backstab dave :/

ps: Amirable you dont have a soul!

Last edited by smziii,

Aephage

nice

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »