Forum

sickest sniper eu

Created 21st February 2012 @ 22:46

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Ankeli, k?

Quoted from Swifty

[…]

Just ban all those finntards in that xTp team or whatever and save etf2l the trouble.

Like i said…

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

I thought Finns were supposed to be good at games :|

Ankeli, k?

Quoted from Turbo

I thought Finns were supposed to be good at games :|

well if you dont see him trolling over here, then you are blind.

Ghostface

spire

THIS is trolling?

I was more amused over how dumb I was a year ago: http://etf2l.org/recruitment/81067/

Last edited by Ghostface,

Div6 Elitist bastards

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Quoted from Ankeli, k?

Only thing i can say about Mind is that she/he is overrating himself above other players. I know that he is good player, but does this allow him to speak shit about lower ranking players? Everybody have been lower/lowest ranked player sometime, so it don’t allow anyone to call anybody a fucking noob/idiots/fags…

Very immature from Mind. (Of course, because he is a fin and very bitter person)

Bitch please. My nick is MInd, not Mind. And I have never played in div6. Argument invalid.

Ankeli, k?

Quoted from MIndYe

[…]
Bitch please. My nick is MInd, not Mind. And I have never played in div6. Argument invalid.

And yeah :D you pawned div 1 players when you played tf2 first time :D

jörb

hood

mind epic served

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS!

Ankeli, k?

Quoted from jörb

mind epic served

who is mind btw? :D

Ankeli, k?

And funny thing is that MInd only noticed the parts from my sentences, where i misspelled his name and i didn’t know, that he is so epic, but he didn’t answers/point out, when i said he is bitter and immature. Did i get it right MInd?

Last edited by Ankeli, k?,

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Quoted from Ankeli, k?

And funny thing is that MInd only noticed the parts from my sentences, where i misspelled his name and i didn’t know, that he is so epic, but he didn’t answers/point out, when i said he is bitter and immature. Did i get it right MInd?

Yes, I’m bitter and immature when I suggest a forum ban for people who just troll the forums. Sue me.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr_BrYObJh8

Last edited by MIndYe,

Ankeli, k?

Quoted from MIndYe

[…]
Yes, I’m bitter and immature when I suggest a forum ban for people who just troll the forums. Sue me.

Yep, i don’t like trolling either and that’s why i don’t do it on forums. I just help my friend out here and bring good points out for open.

Ankeli, k?

And if this happens in future, feel free to tell it to them what they should do and not firstly propose ban.

shengri

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »