Enjoy.

Last edited by Traxx,

s0rex

nice

BIST

dougiie

CotC

nice stuff!

and cheers for giving song in description :)

bìester

nice frags

LaMqTa

fenneks

relaxing music + great frags! Really nice!

ijswezel

swimp

bum tiss bumbumtiss bum tiss bumbumtiss bum tiss bumbumtiss bum tiss bumbumtiss bum tiss bumbumtiss

Wlkr

?
¤_¤

no more spazzy aim :( Best bit about your old videos was watching them and thinking “how the hell does he hit people aiming like that?”

Snyyppis

RLM

Quoted from Wlkr

no more spazzy aim :( Best bit about your old videos was watching them and thinking “how the hell does he hit people aiming like that?”

You’re thinking of traxantic, this is a different guy.

Afaik his sensitivity is still as high as caned is on any given tuesday.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Traxantic never had a high sensitivity, me and Excessiveevil met him at lan and Ex was playing around on his machine, it’s incredibly low but he spazzes like a maniac still.

The movie: Chilled out music which was nice but i didn’t see that many impressive frags, nice work either way :)

Last edited by Enef,

antyjc

2ne1

Quoted from Enef

Traxantic never had a high sensitivity, me and Excessiveevil met him at lan and Ex was playing around on his machine, it’s incredibly low but he spazzes like a maniac still.

The movie: Chilled out music which was nice but i didn’t see that many impressive frags, nice work either way :)

3.9 cm/360 – 1.5 inches/360 YES THAT IS INCREDIBLY LOW.

Also traxx is a good gamer.

Traxx

TOOSTRONG

Thanks for replies guys. I play at high sens as well but yeah im not Traxantic. Next time I’ll include more airshots as ppl advised me to do.

lgl

why would u record with low lod? :DD

Traxx

TOOSTRONG

Quoted from lgl

why would u record with low lod? :DD

It’s easier for me to record, because I normally play with low lod. Personally I don’t mind these textures.

Add A Reply Pages: 1