Forum

Miserere. TF2 Medic Video.

Created 5th December 2011 @ 06:36

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Whiteglow

Miserere by Whiteglow.

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIV6kp7vi-o

Music:
Kamil Polner And Polo – Whiteglow (Ronny K. 45 RPM Remix)
Se.Ra.Phic – After the Last Breath (Tragida Remix)
M.I.K.E. – Unity (Original Mix)

Programs:
Team Fortress 2
VirtualDub
Sony Vegas
Legion Tools

Download (1280×720/h.264/60fps/301Mb):
megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TIR86TO0
narod: http://narod.ru/disk/33351695001/Miserere.%20TF2%20Medic%20Video%20by%20wg.rar.html

Miserere mei Deus, secundum magnam misericordiam Tuam.

Tnx

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

That had some really nice medic play, although the transitions, while cool, got annoying after awhile. And the music wasn’t my thing at all. Needed ingame sound imo.

Really enjoyed the gameplay itself though. Also, fuck gibbz.

Last edited by Swifty,

huhystah

Nice one. Should improve on your green screening though :)

Last edited by huhystah,

Old_Grandma

OGizzle

+1 everything swifty said.

well played.

Setlet

Yea the transitions were cool but after the 10th time you used them it got uncool :(

v1ruuz

yeah the transitions got annoying
n1

Liked it a lot. The transitions were nice but lasted too long at times.

Romjke

RϟB

Nice movie! Good job! <3

Typh0n

AUTOBOTS

nice one ! Seems like you’re an awesome med :D

ijswezel

swimp

this is p. cool. i like the concept.
the transitions were great but i reckon they should have been executed in a snappier fashion (like, played some back faster and cut down on the bigger smooths so you don’t have a larger intro than the clip that actually follows to keep a certain flow to the video), but that’s largely down to source’s default method of moving a camera through demo splines. whenever it gets to a new node it slows and it makes the whole thing look really sluggish and stupid especially when you’re trying to pan the camera around a wide area because the camera more or less comes to a stop when you change node. but that’s just my humble opinion

oh how i wish for q3 engine style tools

also jesus the music. 420 watch every video on mute everyday

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from v1ruuz

yeah the transitions got annoying
n1

kinda agree didn’t care for the music but kinda doesn’t matter the content was good.

Spike Himself

TC

The rocket surfs were cool.

There were a bunch of clips where you transition into seeing a medic heal someone for a few seconds and then immediately transition to the next clip. Filler? Did I miss something :/

Most of the clips showed average every day medic business, so not incredibly impressive. Music was shit too but that’s personal I guess )))

Rdios

REVERTO

Love the medic in the video. He is doing the exact same things like me when i play medic, he is ubersawing/needling like a BAWS.

ijswezel

swimp

Quoted from Rdios

He is doing the exact same things like me when i play medic, he is ubersawing/needling like a BAWS.

healing people is for girly men that like perfume and flowers and arranging scented cushions. you’re the medic, KILL EVERYBODY. PLAY GOD. you aren’t a GIRLY MAN, are you? ARE YOU

i thought so. good.

if you want me you can find me making daisy chains for the team in the spawn

LaMqTa

fenneks

Great movie.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »