Forum

Chris - The Movie

Created 21st November 2011 @ 23:23

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Next »

Jamal

LEAVE CHRIS ALONE!
No, seriously guy just overrated his capacity of drinking. there is no doubt that almost everyone have had some bad moments like Chris had.

Sketch

MM

yup, your point?

Benvarmeren

Quoted from Jamal

LEAVE CHRIS ALONE!
No, seriously guy just overrated his capacity of drinking. there is no doubt that almost everyone have had some bad moments like Chris had.

Not yet thou

Gambles

-9m-
-9m-

Quoted from Jamal

LEAVE CHRIS ALONE!

and when we do, I expect you to record it and put it on youtube.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I once drank a litre of sambuca before going out clubbing, got the bus into town with my friends, then started to feel really unwell, proceeded to projectile vomit on the top floor of a double decker bus (sambucca/ham sandwich smell) which then started the dribble down the stairs, the bus driver had to stop the bus and made every passenger get off as for health and safety reasons it cant be driven and had to wait for a “clean up crew” to attend :D:D.
I just ran out the doors and fell asleep in the middle of a roundabout on my way home, luckily it was a large one with loads of trees/bushes so i woke up at 4am strolled out of the roundabout and went to bed as if nothing had happened.

I hope this makes you feel better chris.

FIR

SnG

Downed a bottle of Grouse in one go, woke up in the friggin hospital wondering what the fuck happened.

Apparently, I was stumbling around, nearly got smacked off the road, passed out in front of a club, then carried away like some spastic in an ambulance. And it was all recorded, which means I will never be at peace :<

octochris

(0v0)

Is this now a “tales of drunken mishap” thread?

Benvarmeren

Quoted from FIR

Downed a bottle of Grouse in one go, woke up in the friggin hospital wondering what the fuck happened.

Apparently, I was stumbling around, nearly got smacked off the road, passed out in front of a club, then carried away like some spastic in an ambulance. And it was all recorded, which means I will never be at peace :<

Quoted from Tapley ❤

I once drank a litre of sambuca before going out clubbing, got the bus into town with my friends, then started to feel really unwell, proceeded to projectile vomit on the top floor of a double decker bus (sambucca/ham sandwich smell) which then started the dribble down the stairs, the bus driver had to stop the bus and made every passenger get off as for health and safety reasons it cant be driven and had to wait for a “clean up crew” to attend :D:D.
I just ran out the doors and fell asleep in the middle of a roundabout on my way home, luckily it was a large one with loads of trees/bushes so i woke up at 4am strolled out of the roundabout and went to bed as if nothing had happened.

I hope this makes you feel better chris.

Vids or it never happend for either of you

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I actually have a video of me drunk shitting into a bath and then a friend being dared £10 to lick it and actually doing it.
He described the taste of shit as “Imagine the taste of peanuts and then imagine the exact opposite of that….and combining the two”

Powerfull stuff.

Pikachu

LTG.
LTG.

Quoted from GibbZ

someone should post on reddit….

Reddit sucks.

Tehgnarr

is good!

he reminds me of one of these

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtespeLin2c&feature=related

still, thanks for the configs, mate=)

FIR

SnG

Quoted from Benvarmeren

[…]
[…]

Vids or it never happend for either of you

I’ll find it before lan, not gonna advertise it

bean

isaninja

Quoted from Jamal

LEAVE CHRIS ALONE!

Or the drink was forced down him like the responsible adults we are?? Chris took it all in very good humour.

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from Pikachu

[…]

Reddit sucks.

4chan faggot

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from bean

[…]

Or the drink was forced down him like the responsible adults we are?? Chris took it all in very good humour.

You forced me!!!! Everyone saw it!!! You bastard(s)!!!!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Next »