Created 8th October 2011 @ 14:51

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Feersum

Royal`
Panda

Presenting a Frag movie featuring Proton Continuity

YT: http://youtu.be/zXAPvVPNdEU?hd=1

DL: http://www.mediafire.com/?glmp94ozlfk75eg

(as is normal, YT fucks it up a bit so i recommend you dl it)

This is my first TF2 movie so constructive feedback is greatly appreciated. Please refrain from commenting if you have nothing more to contribute than ‘lol bad’ etc..

Also bear in mind the frags are from div6.

Did have an issues with my HDD dieing half way through putting this together, which is why some of it’s kinda messed up.

Big thanks to v1ruz and the team for putting up with the set back and being a generally awesome bunch.

Shoutouts from V1ruz:

SpeedFreak
ÜberLoFF
Exitium
matu
T0m.
Mits
a fat person
Continuity
Papercut
Mercyless
Theoz
Rikku
Zethzio
Wacked
Ace
E-Thug
Gubbins
Spike Himself
BubbleBobbler
qnx
HeadHunter
Tommeh

Enjoy :)

Last edited by Feersum,

Jean

timed out.

Nice frags and editing. Gj guys! :)

qnx

lala

Sweet movie! :)

Sunbather

maksa

I didnt like, the music, but other then that it wasn’t bad

Bonkers

wasnt the best idea to use that type of music as it was fast paced on the frags were quite slow. ruined it for me tbh

Tommeh

‹Con›

Some nice airshots and a sick 3 man needle spree (<3v1ruz)

music was fine imo, although I do agree with that youtube comment: Too much slow-mo
It's tempting to use alot of slowed down footage but don't overdo it :D

also fuck yeah shoutout

lagi

viruz wtf where is my shoutout

Gubbins

Op4

Those my boys!!!

Great video but I got annoyed by the sound desync and overuse of slow motion and that you didn’t show more of the frags, i’ve seen a couple before and a better leadup might have made it more impressive, great job though :D

Feersum

Royal`
Panda

http://youtu.be/u7cc8pVX4pY?t=16m19s :D

But yeah fair comments, thanks for the feedback people!

v1ruuz

Quoted from Tommeh

Some nice airshots and a sick 3 man needle spree (<3v1ruz)

Last edited by v1ruuz,

Snyyppis

RLM

Nice movie bud!

don’t forget to tick ‘lock to stretch’ on those slow-mo audio tracks next time, though ;)

konr

The bevel on the text+images just made me want to be sick. Too slow of an intro too but other than that gj!

Thalash

wG
S-O

Team frag movie with mix clips? wat

Too much slow motion, intro was too long for a 4min 20sec frag movie, and the music didn’t fit the editing at all.

Skyride

DUCS

This movie should have been 2 and a half minutes long. That intro should have been half that length, and the end credits were much longer than necessary.

Nice video though. Although it doesn’t come across too well, I really love the editing style you’re going for. Really refreshing with all the 5000000000000000000kbps 76 million FPS frag movies these days. Just need to polish up your slow mo’s and cut’s a little. Also you need a bit more material for it, since each clip spends a lot less time on screen.

Last edited by Skyride,

v1ruuz

bump cus more views!

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »