Forum

hey a 2nd vid :O

Created 29th January 2009 @ 13:17

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Assault Marine Sigh

hey guys heres my second vid. its nothing special.
some kills better than others but this time no pickup clips.
I didnt edit anything cos well I dont like messing around.
I kinda rushed the clips so thats why some are crap. Due the imminent update and figured well why not chuck them in a vid :D

hope some of you like.
heres a link for a stream if you want a download I can upload it somewhere if ya tells me where …. because im thick like ..
anyway : http://www.wegame.com/watch/simple_frags_revisited/

BvD

flowerpower/

Editing was very simple, but I like clean video’s. Loved the music, some nice shots in there

Puppets

haha nice video .. better than bvds imo :O

BvD

flowerpower/

….

Puppets

haha its your ignorace that makes me flame on you … well even though this was not flaming its just my opinion i am allowed to have … i dont want to make this nice video threat to some kind of flame threat like fraggas went to so ill stop here and if you want a discussion add me on steam kkthxbb

elpedro

Some nice frags here, gj.

BvD

flowerpower/

Puppets

haha so comon go look up my post …. “nice video ”
edit: the ingorance was about the bball match … my honest opinion is that this clan you told me about will not work as you cant really put div 1/2 players together with 1 ex div 5 (you) and 1 ex div 6 player (wildcard)

Salmon

alfa
[hePPa]

I added it to pldx, HD STREAM: http://pldx.com/movie/103/Simple_Frags_Revisited/

Assault Marine Sigh

oooo thanks very much :D

Edd

T2P

puppets, i find that offensive :(. epic2 is div6 and so far we’ve dominated most of the teams we’ve played. Now its jinxed and we’re going to lose every match . IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY YOU CAN SEE MY ASSISTS ^^ nice vid sigh keep up the good work.

BvD

flowerpower/

You know what, admins just delete these posts, don’t want this on sigh’s topic

Troels

WUL

NICE VID!!! i do miss the special thx to olives because he’s hot, at the end…
liked the music and the fact that it werent pendulum :D
nice frags aswell

kolox

obs.

It’s great :DD
You can see wee headshot signs come up with my name on the left every 2 seconds (lol) if you look close enough :x

Norris

I quite liked it Sigh. It was simple but showed lot of enjoyable moments.

:)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »