MGE Mike

Created 22nd August 2011 @ 15:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Mike

[…]

Read the descirption

huhy is uploading the non-glitchy version and the link will be changed, please be sure to watch that one when it’s uploaded!

ah fair enough. There’s a pretty easy way to get around the copyright BS. Just put something about “fair use” in your counter claim and they allow it 99% of the time.

Le meme arrows

You’re skinny as fuck. Stop playing MGE and go eat something.

Dummy

Enjoyable but honestly, these frags deserved at least a finished edit.
On a not so relevant note as this is unfinished, the smooths weren’t that good, but I guess that and the rest is due to it not being finished

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

THIS VIDEO IS NOT AVAILABLE

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Call that Unicycling, you’re terrible.

huhystah

Quoted from Dummy

Enjoyable but honestly, these frags deserved at least a finished edit.
On a not so relevant note as this is unfinished, the smooths weren’t that good, but I guess that and the rest is due to it not being finished

It’s finished Dummy, mike said that because of those glitches. Check my post on page one and you will see why i cant do that much stuff

Dummy

Quoted from huhystah

[…]
It’s finished Dummy, mike said that because of those glitches. Check my post on page one and you will see why i cant do that much stuff

Sorry then, let me rephrase: The edit wasn’t good, if for the reasons you said, that’s a pity because it looked promising.

atmo

It’s a pity huhy spent all his special effects money on the 3D intro so all he could afford was Wordart overlays for the rest of the vid :D

Last edited by atmo,

huhystah

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
Sorry then, let me rephrase: The edit wasn’t good, if for the reasons you said, that’s a pity because it looked promising.

Fair enough

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

ah fair enough. There’s a pretty easy way to get around the copyright BS. Just put something about “fair use” in your counter claim and they allow it 99% of the time.

yep I did that with my fragmovie, and within about 1 hour they unblocked it :). It helps if you put maybe a little statement under the video like so…

“ALL MUSIC PROPERTY OF WARNER MUSIC GROUP, TRANSGRESSIVE RECORDS, and FOALS. NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.”

Manu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdOFu3Ei4pQ

still better

Martn

Maybe you should have used less space for the minute long intro and add more frags…

IPZIE

SUAVE

is that really mike at the start?

< http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIL9V8pdqgw

MOOGLE

boring movie. nothing special

Last edited by MOOGLE,

Mordi

≧◡≦

Quoted from Admirable

Soldier of the season!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »